- Work with a highly reputable team of Health care Industry Specialists
- Exposure to the largest names in Primary, Public and Private Health care
- Bright modern office with cutting edge technologies and strong support staff
- Structured and supportive training
- Monday to Friday Office Hours Roster- Great work life balance
- Ongoing, lucrative opportunities for aspiring Recruitment Consultants
About the company
A trusted & professional name in the Health care Industry with over 20 years partnering with the biggest names in multi-national corporate health care and primary health care. Medium-sized team of ethically motivated consultants who come from various backgrounds- Medical, Operations, HR, Scientific and Sales. This company is privately owned and managed giving you clarity of direction and objectives with training to support your success. Align yourself with high calibre consultants who support great people into great career moves and in turn enhance the country's health and happiness.
About the opportunity
Work alongside intelligent and professional team-mates who take pride in their role as career consultants. As a Recruitment Coordinator you will lead candidate engagement through proactive communications on phone and email, advertising on various platforms, strategic marketing campaigns and utilising our commercial database with a high level of accuracy. At the heart of this role is the ability to build rapport & ongoing relationships through strong communications, organised work-flows, top line administration skills and outstanding software user capabilities.
- Utilise various platforms to identify and communicate with potential candidates
- Verbally engage with candidates, conduct interviews and accurately record candidate information
- Audit and check candidates compliance records (ID, Qualifications, Safety Checks)
- Lead marketing campaigns to enhance the company's market presence
- Use high level written capabilities to create effective advertisements
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified applicants are highly regarded
- Interest in Human Resources or Business Development processes
- Exposure to the health care industry or professionals
- Administration or tele-service experience highly regarded
- Strong verbal communications and comprehension
Our company is driven by our un-paralleled approach to candidate and client services and support. To achieve this we offer ongoing professional training, thorough and supportive management and the ability to express your professional strengths independently. We are a diverse team of people who are drawn together by our common goal of enhancing people's lives.
How to Apply
A personal & confidential conversation is welcomed by calling 02 8877 8736 and speaking with Rachele Sinclair. You can also click "apply" above or follow our weblink here to apply without a seek profile- https://www.hpgconnect.com/
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into; biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific, medical and medical technology companies; aged care providers, public and private hospitals, health insurance funds, diagnostic and imaging facilities, government departments and charities/NFP organisations.
For all healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK927309A )
17 days ago
- AU$300000 - AU$400000 per annum + Mixed Billing
Benefits:Mixed billing, 65% earningsSee 4+ patients per hourPrivately owned and operated by a General Practitioner - Part of a small group of clinicsOn-site registered nursing supportHighly focused on the highest level of patient care by incorporating a holistic approach towards medicine and managementPractice performs...
14 days ago
- Sutherland Shire
- AU$250000 - AU$300000 per annum + 4-6 patients per hour
Benefits:Bulk billing clinicSee 4-6 patients per hourGroup owned practice with locations nation-wide - in operation for over 25 yearsServices include CDM, women's health & antenatal care, mental health, skin cancer and occupational healthTreatment room for minor procedures and wound managementStrong IT support - Be...
14 days ago
- Guildford West
- AU$300000 - AU$350000 per annum + See 35 to 40 patients per day
Benefits:Long standing medical practice in operation over 20 yearsPart of a small group of practices with a boutique management teamBulk billing practice offering 70% of earningsArabic speaking GP highly desirableAllied health on-siteTeaching available with incentives offeredFlexible working hours and conditio...
15 days ago
- New South Wales
- AU$300000 - AU$350000 per annum + See 35 to 50 patients Per Day
Benefits:No "Lock in" service agreementPractice manager promotes a collegiate and inclusive atmosphereOperated by a General Practitioner who leads by example and welcomes everybody with a smileShare your practice with intrinsically motivated General Practitioners, on-site pathology and urgent treatment roomsSpecial Interests: S...
28 days ago
- AU$300000 - AU$350000 per annum + hourly guarantee
Benefits:Doctor owned and operated, mixed billing clinicGuaranteed patient base - replace doctor who is moving to SydneySee 4-5 patients per hour - 65% billings or $150/hr30-minute drive from Perth CBD, close to Sorrento's beautiful beachesSpecial focus on Women's Health and Minor ProceduresSkin clinic on-site...
17 days ago
- AU$300000 - AU$350000 per annum + Full or Part Time
Benefits:DPA provider number available for VR GPPEP participants without a moratorium welcome to applyBusy clinic - bookings made in advanceHigh earning potential - exceed $2400 daily65% billingsAttractive contract availableDoctor owned and operatedSkin clinic on-siteAbout the Pra...
16 days ago
- AU$350000 - AU$400000 per annum + 70% of billings
Benefits:Open 7 days a week - lucrative for flexible doctorsNursing support from open till close - focus on patient care and efficiencyNew patients welcome - walk in appointments available - online booking availableSpecial clinical interests; Mental Health, Family Planning, Childhood Immunisations, Sexual Health, Men's Health and Geriat...
26 days ago
- Western Australia
- AU$350000 - AU$400000 per annum + 70% Billings
Benefits:Bulk billing clinic - privately bill procedures70% billings for VR GP + $150/hr guaranteeDoctor owned and operated focusing on holistic health careSee 30-40 patients per dayNursing support and pathology on-site4 consult rooms and procedure roomOpen 7 days - lucrative options for a GPLocated i...
20 days ago
- South Australia
- AU$300000 - AU$350000 per annum + 65% Billings
Benefits:Mixed Billing clinic offering 65% of billingsGroup owned practice predominant across Adelaide and surroundsVisiting specialists and allied health on-sitePractice committed to training and development - large focus on practitioners increasing their specialist skillsHome and aged care facility visits availablePr...
28 days ago
- Western Australia
- AU$350000 - AU$400000 per annum + See 35 to 40 patients Per Day
Highlights:Earn 70% of billings and up to $500KEstablished medical centre with guaranteed consistent patient flowShort drive from Perth CBDBenefits:70% of billings - Gross billings up to $500kSupportive nursing staff and allied health professionals on-siteComprehensive team of practice ...
15 days ago
- Beechboro, Western Australia
- AU$250000 - AU$300000 per annum + Mixed Billing
Benefits:Mixed billing clinic offering 65% of billingsSee 4-6 patients per hourGroup owned practice with locations nation-wide - in operation for over 25 yearsServices include CDM, women's health, aged and palliative care, skin cancer, vasectomy and circumcisionTreatment room for minor procedures and wound management
23 days ago
- Brisbane CBD, Queensland
- AU$300000 - AU$350000 per annum + GP and Travel Medicine
Benefits:Mixed billing practice offering GP services, travel vaccinations and health adviceOffering 65% billings with 25+ patients per dayNursing support on-siteAllied health offering of physiotherapy and psychology on-sitePractice committed to training and development - large focus on practitioners increasing their specialist ...