- Work with a highly reputable team of medical recruitment experts
- Strong mentoring and ongoing education to support your growth
- Work in partnership with the dominant organisations in primary, public and private health care
- Build a rare and valuable knowledge of medical recruitment processes
- Own a nationwide territory of clients and candidates
- Predominantly permanent recruitment with Temp opportunities to enhance billings
About the company
Trusted as a highly ethical recruitment partner, our business has been in operation for 25 years. Enhancing patient's lives and well-being is at the core of our purpose, understanding our involvement with the end-patient experience is vital. This company is privately owned and managed giving you clarity of direction and objectives with individualised training to support your success. Align yourself with high calibre Consultants who support good people into outstanding career moves and in turn enhance the country's health and happiness.
Why choose our team?
Work alongside intelligent and professional team-mates who take pride in their role as Career Consultants. We are a medium-sized team of professionally motivated consultants who come from various backgrounds- Medical, Operations, HR, Scientific and Sales. We as a Medical teamwork in the office full-time due to the collaborative nature of our work and our ability to bounce ideas and outcomes off each other.
Medical Administration and Management is a diverse and in-demand area of recruitment. Complimenting the established area of Doctor recruitment, you will have access to a high-volume database of clients. Your focus will be Practice Managers, Practice Nurses, Medical Secretaries, and support staff. At the heart of this role is the ability to build rapport & ongoing relationships through strong communications, organised workflows, top-line administration skills and outstanding software user capabilities.
- Proactive communications on phone and email, advertising on various platforms
- Utilise various platforms to identify and communicate with potential candidates
- Verbally engage with candidates, conduct interviews, and accurately record candidate information
- Audit and check candidate's compliance records (ID, Qualifications, Safety Checks)
- Lead marketing campaigns to enhance the company's market presence
- Use high-level written capabilities to create effective advertisements
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified applicants are highly regarded
- Interest in Human Resources or Business Development processes
- Exposure to the health care industry or professionals
- Administration or tele-service experience highly regarded
- Strong verbal communications and comprehension
How to Apply
A personal & confidential conversation is welcomed by calling 02 8877 8736 and speaking with Rachele Sinclair. You can also click "apply" above or follow our weblink here to apply without a seek profile- https://www.hpgconnect.com/
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into; biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and medical technology companies; aged care providers, public and private hospitals, health insurance funds, diagnostic and imaging facilities, government departments and charities/NFP organisations. For all healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com