- Permanent Role
- Work with a highly reputable team of healthcare industry specialists
- Strong support and ongoing training to support you towards success
- Work in partnership with leading global healthcare organisations
- A strong advertising and marketing presence
- Flexibility work from home and in the office, Sydney CBD, 2000
- Excellent commission scheme with uncapped earning potential
- RDOs, Birthday Leave, quarterly and annual incentives
About the company
A trusted name in the healthcare industry, with over 20 years partnering with the biggest names in multi-national corporate healthcare.
Our company is privately owned and managed, giving you clarity of business direction with appropriate training to ensure success. Align yourself with high calibre consultants who support great people in great career moves and enhance the country's health and happiness.
About the opportunity
As a recruitment consultant, you will lead client and candidate engagement through proactive communications on the phone & via email. The strong demand for health professionals across Australia, paired with a shortage of candidates, speaks to the importance of reverse marketing, negotiating trading terms, and market mapping consistently. Your resilience and determination to turn every stone to find the golden nugget will be the key to your success. We are looking for an experienced recruiter to come in and hit the ground running. You will be methodical, well-planned, articulate and self-motivated. You will have a true hunger for recruitment sales and will be the master of your own desk.
- Identifying high-quality candidates from various sources - database, social media and referrals
- Utilise various platforms to identify and communicate with potential clients
- Reverse market all qualified candidates within a day of generation
- Create and maintain effective processes for fluid work-flows
- Negotiate terms of trade with prospective clients
- Lead marketing campaigns to enhance the company's market presence
Skills and Experience
- Exposure to the health care industry is well regarded
- Sales and business development training in a professional capacity is vital
- Proven recruitment experience, ideally with exposure to healthcare sector
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to quickly build rapport
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Tech savvy, able to learn new database management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
An unparalleled approach to client and candidate services is what drives our team towards continual growth and success. To achieve this, we offer ongoing professional training, supportive management, and the ability to express your professional strengths. We are a diverse team of people who are drawn together by our shared goal of enhancing people's lives.
How to Apply
A personal & confidential conversation is welcome, please call 02 8877 8735 to speak with Kate Toohill. You can also click "apply" above or follow our web link here to apply directly without a seek profile - https://www.hpgconnect.com/. Please also check out our team's video https://hpg.jobs/3svzbGK.
27 days ago
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
BenefitsPermanent roleWork with a highly reputable and established team of specialist recruitment professionals in the healthcare industryStrong support and ongoing training to support your success and developmentWork in partnership with leading global healthcare organisationsFlexibility work from home and in the office, Sydney...
about 2 months ago
- Kyeemagh, New South Wales
- AU$110000.00 - AU$120000.00 per annum + Attractive Salary - Agile Working
BenefitsBe part of a friendly & supportive environmentDedicated coordinator to support youFlexible working arrangementsLeadership team investing in People and CultureWork with a strong mentor with credibility and influenceOwn relationships across the business Abou...