- Permanent role
- Full-time hours
- Sydney CBD
- Work with a highly reputable team of health care industry specialists
- Strong support and ongoing training to support you towards success
- Work in partnership with the most significant names in primary, public and private healthcare
- Own the four dominant Australian states across the Eastern seaboard
- A strong advertising and marketing presence
- A truly cohesive and energetic team
- A healthy database to work with
- You have the freedom to plan your day to maximise your potential
- Highly competitive commission structure
About the company
A trusted name in the Health care industry, with over 20 years partnering with the biggest names in multi-national corporate health care.
Our company is privately owned and managed, giving you clarity of business direction with appropriate training to ensure success. Align yourself with high calibre consultants who support great people in great career moves and enhance the country's health and happiness.
About the opportunity
As an Aged Care Recruitment Consultant, you will lead client and candidate engagement through proactive communications on the phone & via email.
The strong demand for health professionals across Australia, paired with a shortage of candidates, speaks to the importance of reverse marketing, negotiating trading terms, and market mapping consistently. Your resilience and determination to turn every stone to find the golden nugget will be the key to your success.
This team is in a building phase where you will come on board and be an instrumental part of this re-building process and be a major contributor of its success.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to come in and hit the ground running.
You will be methodical, well-planned, articulate and self-motivated.
You will have a true hunger for recruitment sales and will be the master of your own desk.
Because of you, our elderly population will be united with the very best medical professionals which will allow them to live an independent life, for as long as possible.
- Identifying high-quality candidates from various sources - database, social media and referrals
- Utilise various platforms to identify and communicate with potential clients
- Reverse market all qualified candidates within a day of generation
- Create and maintain effective processes for fluid work-flows
- Negotiate terms of trade with prospective clients
- Lead marketing campaigns to enhance the company's market presence
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified applicants are highly encouraged to apply
- 2+ years' experience in agency recruitment is essential
- Exposure to the health care industry is well regarded
- Sales and business development training in a professional capacity is vital
An unparalleled approach to client and candidate services is what drives our team towards continual growth and success. To achieve this, we offer ongoing professional training, supportive management, and the ability to express your professional strengths. We are a diverse team of people who are drawn together by our shared goal of enhancing people's lives.
How to Apply
A personal & confidential conversation is welcomed by calling 02 8877 8738 and speaking with Mardi Steven. You can also click "apply" above or follow our web link here to apply without a seek profile- https://www.hpgconnect.com/
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into; biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific, medical and medical technology companies; aged care providers, public and private hospitals, health insurance funds, diagnostic and imaging facilities, government departments and charities/NFP organisations.
For all healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
15 days ago
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super
Benefits Competitive Salary and Benefits Promotion of career development and internal development
27 days ago
- New South Wales
About the companyOur client is a market leading provider of culturally appropriate residential and community aged care in Australia to the Chinese community.About the opportunity We are seeking an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator who is looking for a change in environment or want to further their career....
27 days ago
- New South Wales
- AU$45 - AU$55 per hour + Plus Super
About the companyMy client is one of Australia's leading aged & community care providers within the Chinese & South Asian communities. Their foundation is focused around the traditional core values of the community & is embedded throughout each service they provide. About the opportunityReporting to the CEO, yo...
about 8 hours ago
Care Manager Based in Bankstown, NSW150+ bed facility that has been recently openedImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus superAged CareWe are looking for an experienced Care Manager to join our recently ope...
23 days ago
- Sunshine Coast, Queensland
- plus super, plus salary packaging
Residential Service ManagerFull-timeImmediate StartBased on the beautiful Sunshine CoastSmall Aged Care FacilityGenerous base plus super plus salary packagingNFP"Join a fantastic team and help enable the residents to live an indep...