About the company
An established brand and market-leader in health supplements with a broad product range.
About the opportunity
This is a 20-24 week (6 months) assignment working with the Quality Technical team. You will be responsible for Quality Control and Quality documentation to ensure all raw materials, in-process checks, and final product meet the required specifications for distribution.
- Inspection of incoming goods and documentation against product specification
- Ensure all data is logged and accurately recorded on ERP system
- Batch documentation review and audit
- Sample inspection against finished goods specs
- Generate and review Certificates of Analysis
- Release products for supply in accordance with TGA requirements
- Review and confirm product change control in line with product release
- Liaise with Operational Services to ensure non-conformances are addressed in a timely manner
- Undertake product quality investigations with internal departments and suppliers
- Support Quality Department with continuous improvement initiatives
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in science, engineering, or relevant discipline.
- Must have at least 2 years' experience working in GMP environment in Australia.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a QC/QA role
- Ideally have experience working in complementary medicines industry
- Ability to work autonomously.
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving ability.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Joanna Murphy, Senior Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8718 for a confidential discussion.
( SK927795A )
4 days ago
- Southeastern Sydney, New South Wales
About the companyA highly successful bio-pharmaceutical company with an excellent reputation and a strong product pipeline. About the opportunityYou will join a highly motivated and supportive Quality team focusing on product complaints. Your role will be responsible for re...
4 days ago
- Macquarie Park
About the companyA global healthcare company with a large portfolio of generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilar medicines covering all major therapeutic areas. About the opportunityIn this role you will manage all commercial QA activities for the Australian and New Zealand ma...
28 days ago
- North Sydney
Benefits Be part of the change in medical prognosis for cancer patients. This innovative medical technology is at the commercialization stage and as it becomes more widely available you will see the positive impact it will have on patient lives. You will be instrumental in shaping and maintaining the Quality Systems to ensure product compliance with...
5 days ago
- AU$57 - AU$62 per hour + + super
About the companyThe Medical Devices Surveillance Branch is responsible for the post market activities of medicaldevices, including Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) and in vitro diagnostic medical devices(IVDs), and monitoring them throughout their lifecycle to ensure they continue to meet
4 days ago
- Lane Cove
About the companyAn established medical device company with leading products on the market and an exciting pipeline. About the opportunityAn exciting opportunity to join the rapidly expanding New Product Development team as a Senior Microbiologist. Utilise your research ski...