About the Company
This leading distributor of pharmaceutical products has been enabling Australian healthcare by servicing the market for 80 years.
About the role
This fast-paced Quality Manager role reporting directly to the COO will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards in quality and compliance related matters
- Ensure the Safety is always at the highest of standards
- Lead national Quality system for all sites and offices
- Act as Authorized Person in relation to Quality compliance
- Subject matter expert on all Quality, and compliance related matter
- Manage national licensing for schedule poisons and restricted drugs
- Manage ISO 9001: accreditation
- Manage site security and risk
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Quality Advisor or Coordinator role
- Quality System, Document control training and Internal audit qualification
- Background in pharmaceutical wholesale or manufacture will be preferred
- Excellent Project Management, Time management and organization skills
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please follow relevant link to apply. Alternatively, please call Jo Turner on 03 9938 7120 or email at email@example.com
about 1 month ago
- Southeastern Sydney, New South Wales
About the companyA highly successful bio-pharmaceutical company with an excellent reputation and a strong product pipeline. About the opportunityYou will join a highly motivated and supportive Quality team focusing on product complaints. Your role will be responsible for re...
20 days ago
- New South Wales
About the company A highly successful bio-pharmaceutical company with an excellent reputation and a strong product pipeline. About the opportunity You will join a highly motivated and supportive Quality team focusing on product complaints. Your role will be responsible for registering and triaging complaints, managing p...
22 days ago
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
About the company The Medical Devices Branches of the TGA evaluate medical devices, including in vitro diagnostic tests, and monitors them throughout their lifecycle to ensure they continue to meet an appropriate level of quality, safety, and performance. About the opportunity This APS 6 role sits within the Devices Pos...