Quality, Compliance and Innovation Partner
- Full-time - Maternity Leave position - 12 month contract
- Immediate Start
- Based in South East Queensland - North Brisbane and Sunshine Coast
- Generous base + Super + Car Allowance
- NFP Organisation - Aged Care
"Support our residents to live life in all its fullness"
This incredible opportunity is newly created due to maternity leave within the team, so if you have experience in Clinical Governance, are living in SE QLD or are looking to relocate to the area, then this could be the dream role for you.
This provider of residential aged and community cares' main objective is to enable their residents to remain as independent as possible. They are also leaders in their arena in terms of ensuring the residents are treated as individuals and ensure their physical, mental and spiritual well-being are at the centre of their person-centred approach.
This role will see you on the road visiting 12 facilities within the areas of North Brisbane and Sunshine Coast with the main aim of maintaining quality and compliance, mitigating risk and creating innovation across the region.
The over-arching goal is to deliver a high standard of high quality care and a person centred approach, and you will achieve this through a focus on innovation, driving continuous improvement from monitoring the quality of service and safety practices.
- Develop, implement, and promote an effective cluster-wide governance and quality framework, processes and practices, ensuring the provision of high-quality care
- Lead the identification and implementation of ongoing improvement across all facilities and services within your cluster
- You will be partnering with the GM through managing, monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on quality and safety, ensuring KPI's are met
- Ensure standards of quality care are met in collaboration with GM and Service Managers
- Maintain quality compliance and manage non-conformance's with the service managers to rectify and foster continuous improvement and compliance
- Provide expert advice and build capability amongst the Cluster Leadership team, modelling best practice
- Lead a systematic approach to manage risk - identify, assess, and address. Link the identified risks to the business plan and organisation strategy. Ensure they are managed.
- Develop and implement measurement reporting systems for quality and safety performance against the KPI's
- Stakeholder management - build strong networks with Internal and external stakeholders, the Church, community leaders, Gov agencies, service providers
- Maintain contemporary knowledge of clinical practice, safety and quality, as it applies to Aged Care and Community Services.
About you as a senior clinical leader:
- 5-6 years recent experience in similar role
- Solid background in Governance
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Current APHRA registration or professional body registration
- In-depth working knowledge of SQF framework
- Solid knowledge of Aged Care Safety Commission
- Leadership experience
- Strategic leadership and exp leading a multi-disciplinary team
- Good time management skills
- Sound report writing skills
- Impeccable communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong community engagement and a strong desire to build rapport with others
- Strong stakeholder management, partnership and desire to build capability in others
- Solutions focused mindset with the ability to conduct a root cause analysis
- An innovative thinker and ability and drive to deliver innovative outcomes
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR certificate or willingness to obtain if required
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply today.
19 days ago
- plus car allowance
Quality & Clinical Education Support ManagerBased in the South Western Slopes of NSW - Young, Cootamundra, Parkes and Harden - travelling to each location weeklyImmediate startFull-time hours available, but open to PT/4 days per weekSuited to a Level 5 RN or higher with management capabiliti...
6 days ago
- Burwood, New South Wales
About the companyOur client is a market leading provider of culturally appropriate residential and community aged care in Australia to the Chinese community.About the opportunity We are seeking an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator who is looking for a change in environment or want to further their career....
8 days ago
- New South Wales
Registered NurseHarden, NSW (Riverina area)Permanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 100 beds"Come and live in the Hilltops region of NSW" Consider relocating to this rural community where the populati...
21 days ago
Registered NurseCorowa, NSW (Riverina area)Permanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 100 beds"Come and live on the Mighty Murray" Consider relocating to this rural community where the population is jus...
8 days ago
Care ManagerBased in Bankstown, NSW150+ bed facility that has been recently openedImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus superAged CareWe are looking for an experienced Care Manager to join our recently opened aged care facility in th...
23 days ago
- New South Wales
Recruitment Consultant Permanent roleFull-time hoursSydney CBDBenefits Work with a highly reputable team of health care industry specialistsStrong support and ongoing training to support you towards successWork in partnership with the most significant names in primary, publi...
22 days ago
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super
Benefits Competitive Salary and Benefits Promotion of career development and internal development
about 1 month ago
- Sunshine Coast, Queensland
- plus super, plus salary packaging
Residential Service ManagerFull-timeImmediate StartBased on the beautiful Sunshine CoastSmall Aged Care FacilityGenerous base plus super plus salary packagingNFP"Join a fantastic team and help enable the residents to live an indep...
8 days ago
Deputy Facility ManagerBased in Young, NSW - Cherry capital of AustraliaImpressive Salary, plus super, plus salary packagingUp to $3K relocation assistance available for the right applicantStart ASAPMedium to large sized facility"Come and lead a ...
2 days ago
- Epping, Victoria
Assistant Director of NursingBased in EppingLarge facility - 130+ bedsFull-time, Permanent role starting ASAPAged Care sectorGenerous Salary package based on experienceWe are inviting ambitious and...