About the company
A global healthcare company with a large portfolio of generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilar medicines covering all major therapeutic areas.
About the opportunity
In this role you will manage all commercial QA activities for the Australian and New Zealand markets. You will provide leadership and guidance to a team of 3, enabling consistent and high-quality products to be released to patient.
- Ensure all aspects of manufacturing and distribution with company and regulatory requirements
- Oversee the product release process in compliance with registered specifications to ensure uninterrupted supply.
- Manage quality agreements, escalations, change management
- Support product launches in close collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with cross-divisional stakeholders
- Conduct GxP monitoring, training, investigations, and corrective actions in a timely manner
- Perform trend analysis and drive continuous improvement of processes and performances
- Provide mentoring, support, and guidance to further develop the team.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Pharmacy, Science, or Chemistry
- Minimum of 5 years' Quality Assurance experience in pharmaceutical industry or similar high-regulated industry
- Solid knowledge of GMP and TGA requirements
- Sound judgement to balance decisions on compliance and business needs
- Must have strong leadership qualities and ability to mentor team
- Strong influencing skills and stakeholder management
- Must be an effective communicator.
Please Note: Candidates must be in Australia with unrestricted working rights, to be considered.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Joanna Murphy, Senior Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8718 for a confidential discussion.ualit
( SK927795A )
about 1 month ago
- Southeastern Sydney, New South Wales
About the companyA highly successful bio-pharmaceutical company with an excellent reputation and a strong product pipeline. About the opportunityYou will join a highly motivated and supportive Quality team focusing on product complaints. Your role will be responsible for re...
21 days ago
- New South Wales
About the company A highly successful bio-pharmaceutical company with an excellent reputation and a strong product pipeline. About the opportunity You will join a highly motivated and supportive Quality team focusing on product complaints. Your role will be responsible for registering and triaging complaints, managing p...
13 days ago
About the Company This leading distributor of pharmaceutical products has been enabling Australian healthcare by servicing the market for 80 years.
23 days ago
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
About the company The Medical Devices Branches of the TGA evaluate medical devices, including in vitro diagnostic tests, and monitors them throughout their lifecycle to ensure they continue to meet an appropriate level of quality, safety, and performance. About the opportunity This APS 6 role sits within the Devices Pos...