Quality Assurance Associate
- GMP audit and compliance focused role
- Global leader in consumer healthcare products
- Flexible working arrangement & strong team environment
- Work for well-established company
- Great opportunity for professional development
- Attractive/Competitive salary
- Excellent employee engagement
- Flexibility to WFH/office
About the company
A global consumer goods company. They are a trusted leader in health, nutrition, and hygiene brands and are committed to providing best products to millions of people around the world.
About the opportunity
A great opportunity for professional development within a leading healthcare company. The role will oversee External Manufacturing Organisations. The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding and ability to assess and act upon product safety, quality, efficacy, compliance risks, and conduct site audits. You will report to External Manufacturing Quality Manager and will work effectively with internal parties, manufacturing sites, external bodies and Global External Quality Team.
- Support the Quality Manager with the management of a portfolio of external manufacturing organisations (EMO's) in ANZ to ensure compliance
- Responsible for managing existing EMO's and will oversee the maintenance
- Provide leadership on continuous improvement projects, quality initiatives
- Involved in daily projects relating to Change Controls, Deviations, PQRs and Customer complaints and maintain technical document compliance
- Interface with cross functional teams to support External Manufacturing activities
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a quality compliance function in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, or Medical Device related industry
- Must have previous External auditing experience; appropriate qualifications in auditing an advantage
- Experience in Quality role in a highly regulated GMP environment
- Sound experience and an understanding of Quality Management Standards
- A team player, adept in organisation and management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally and high attention to detail
Very supportive and positive culture where ideas and opportunities to grow are given a platform to grow.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Joanna Murphy, Specialist Manager on +61 2 8877 8718 for a confidential discussion.
2 months ago
- Adelaide CBD, South Australia
- Up to AU$28 per hour + Super
Benefits Be a part of a supportive and stable working environmentOpportunity for career developmentFlexible working hoursTemporary role with potential to extendAbout the company A well-established global healthcare company with a passion for providing lifesaving medications. Our client lo...