About the company
A highly successful bio-pharmaceutical company with an excellent reputation and a strong product pipeline.
About the opportunity
You will join a highly motivated and supportive Quality team focusing on product complaints. Your role will be responsible for registering and triaging complaints, managing product returns, and supporting recall activities. You will ensure adequate investigations have been conducted to close-out complaints and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for tracking, processing, and conducting follow up for Adverse Events and other safety information reportable to company and regulatory bodies.
- Manage, triage, and prioritize information received into the QA inbox.
- Ensure product complaints are registered in timely manner to meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Implement the Customer Complaint system in accordance with internal SOPs.
- Liaise with warehouse and logistics team to return and store product complaints.
- Undertake adequate follow-up of complaints to ensure due diligence is performed.
- Correspondence with customers to close out complaints and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct training on the Customer Complaint system for relevant stakeholders
- Attend regular department meetings to support continuous feedback mechanisms.
- Act as back up for product release oversight for distribution of products according to registered specifications to ensure compliance both in Australia and New Zealand, when required.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in science, Pharmacy, or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industry
- Previous experience in QA or managing customer complaints is preferred.
- GMP knowledge desirable
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
Passionate about their work and their commitment to the patient. Promote wellbeing and support work-life balance. A positive, supportive, and collaborative working environment.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Joanna Murphy, Senior Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8718 for a confidential discussion.
( SK927795A )
about 1 month ago
- Southeastern Sydney, New South Wales
About the companyA highly successful bio-pharmaceutical company with an excellent reputation and a strong product pipeline. About the opportunityYou will join a highly motivated and supportive Quality team focusing on product complaints. Your role will be responsible for re...
16 days ago
About the Company This leading distributor of pharmaceutical products has been enabling Australian healthcare by servicing the market for 80 years.
25 days ago
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
About the company The Medical Devices Branches of the TGA evaluate medical devices, including in vitro diagnostic tests, and monitors them throughout their lifecycle to ensure they continue to meet an appropriate level of quality, safety, and performance. About the opportunity This APS 6 role sits within the Devices Pos...