- Excellent company culture
- Leading pharmaceutical company
- Undertake a role that will significantly improve the lives of patients
About the Company
This global pharmaceutical company work collaboratively together to positively impact the lives of patients around the world. Their mission is to innovate and bring therapies to patients that will significantly improve lives.
About the role
This role will look after all Quality Assurance and Compliance activities following all regulatory requirements.
- Review and analyze R&D documentation to ensure compliance.
- Conduct Quality Management reviews by analyzing quality data
- Act as subject matter expert on all quality, and compliance related matters
- Manage Continuous Improvement activities
- Ensure GxP compliance and support regulatory audits.
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong experience in Quality Assurance role within pharmaceutical industry.
- Quality System, Document control training and internal & external audit qualification
- Excellent collaboration, time management and organisational skills
- Experience with GxP compliance
- Strong MS Excel skills
How to Apply
Please follow relevant link to apply. Alternatively, please call Jo Turner on 03 9938 7120 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
8 days ago
- Southeastern Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$40 - AU$45 per hour + + super
About the company A highly successful and growing, global, bio-pharmaceutical company with an excellent reputation and a strong product pipeline. About the opportunity This is a 12 month contract role, with a possible extension. You will join an experienced and supportive Quality team. Your role will be re...
1 day ago
- Northern Beaches
- AU$45 - AU$52 per hour + Negotiable
About the companySmall scale packaging facility of vitamins and minerals. Part of a larger not-for-profit organisation. About the opportunity This is a 2-month contract role (with possible extension) for an experienced Quality Assurance professional to provide additional support to the Qua...
7 days ago
- North Sydney
- Competitive package
About the companyA large and established, Australian, medical supplies organisation with a broad range of well-known brands across the hospital and healthcare sector. About the opportunityThe Post-Market Manager will lead the RAQA Post-Market team in efficient and timely pr...