Quality & Clinical Education Support Manager
- Based in ACT and NSW
- Immediate start
- Perm PT role /4 days per week
- Suited to an RN or EN with management capabilities
- Competitive salary plus super, plus car allowance
- Relocation funding available
- Aged Care sector
- Work with a company that has been trusted by the community for 50 years
- Facilities in over 40 location across NSW and ACT
- NFP tax benefits
- Car Allowance
- Work-life balance -flexible working hours
We are looking for a confident and energetic RN or EN with over 5 year's experience to come and join our busy team in these beautiful rural communities. Come and support the General Managers and their teams, by bridging the education gaps and building solid relationships throughout the cluster whilst in the working week and then on your weekends, you can enjoy the rolling hills, wineries, olive farms, cherry orchards of this amazing area within Country NSW and ACT.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting into the Head of Compliance, you will build long-term cohesive relationships with the GM's, Facility Managers and their staff with a shared goal of ensuring that quality, clinical governance and clinical education support within the facilities, or to home care services, is provided.
You will be a key player in the development and improvement of the organisations quality management system.
You will spend alot of time on the road between ACT and NSW, providing feedback and assistance and planning for the upcoming Accreditation's of the 4 sites.
Some of the duties include:
- Provide clinical, quality management and continuous improvement advice to Regional Managers, Facility Managers or Service Advisors
- Support Facilities/Services with accreditation visits as required
- Complete identified audits as per audit schedule and/or as requested by Quality Support Team to confirm adherence with policies and procedures
- Monitor completion of Facility/Service audits as per audit schedule
- Monitor quality indicators across regional facilities or services
- Monitor, analyse, escalate and report on regional quality and clinical audit and indicator results and provide recommendations to Stakeholders
- Monitor completion of PCQIs and ensure strategies are being actioned and measured, particularly in areas of identified non-compliance
- Identify and investigate critical incidents and report outcomes
- Actively participate in quality, clinical governance, policy and education meetings and forums
- Actively contribute to the development and review of policies, procedures, audits and quality indicators
- Complete activities as per QCESM Quality and Compliance Schedule Participate in the development and implementation of organisation education and training plans in collaboration with the Quality Support Team and Learning and Development
- Actively support Facilities/Services implementation of Mandatory Training Program
- Refer identified regional education and training needs to the Quality Support Team and Learning & Development
- Collaborate with the Quality Support Team in the development and sourcing of Facility/Service specific education and training, including toolbox talks
- Deliver relevant clinical, non-clinical and quality/auditing education and training using strategies which meets the needs of various learners
- Provide staff clinical supervision/coaching
- Ensure work is performed competently, within a legislative and ethical framework and supports the rights and interests of consumers
- Undertake competency-based assessments as required
- Comply with the core registration standards for re- registration including CPD portfolio for registration with AHPRA
- Actively participate in the monitoring of infection control data
- Active participation in waste management program including waste reduction and segregation of general, clinical and recyclable waste for safe disposal
In order to be successful in this role you must have the below experience:
- Current Authority to Practice as a Registered Nurse with APHRA, or EN
- Current driver's license
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment (TAE40110) or willing to complete
- Post graduate qualification in adult education, aged care, palliative care or mental health - desirable, not essential
- Minimum of 5 years post registration clinical experience
- Experience evaluating workplace practices against accreditation standards, quality systems, and organisation policies and procedures
- Developing, implementing, monitoring and continuous improvement of quality systems
- Working with learners using adult education approaches
- Clinical supervision and assessment of competency
- ACAP Assessment & ACFI experience
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then please reach out today.
Please address your cover letter to Mardi Steven and attach your CV in word format.
Please note that from 17 September 2021, COVID-19 vaccination will be mandatory for all aged care workers working in residential aged care facilities, with a minimum first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine required by this time. This follows an announcement by National Cabinet and applies to staff, including volunteers, who are responsible for resident care, support and services for residents, maintenance, and administration.
about 1 month ago
- Cootamundra, New South Wales
Facility ManagerCootamundra, 2590 NSWless than 60 beds - aged care facility100% OccupancyAttractive salary package"Come and lead a team who are passionate about empowering the older generation to live life to the full" ...
20 days ago
Case Manager Home Care - RegionalBased in rural NSW - Riverina, 2710Full-time, permanent roles2 roles availableImmediate startOn the road role, casework focusThis NFP aged care provider is looking for 2 talented Home Care Service A...
20 days ago
Registered NursesRiverina area of NSW - Cootamundra - SW Slopes, 2590Permanent roles - 2 availableAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facilities with under 100 bedsSalary as per award based on your experience...
20 days ago
Registered NursesRiverina area of NSW - Leeton, 2705Permanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facilities with under 60 bedsSalary as per award based on your experience"Come and live in...
6 days ago
Registered NurseCorowa, NSW, 2646 (Riverina area)Permanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 100 beds"Come and live on the Mighty Murray" Benefits:...
29 days ago
- plus super, plus salary packaging
Registered NurseBombala, NSW 2632Part time hours - Permanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 40 beds"Come and lead a team who are passionate about empowering the older generation to live...
20 days ago
Home Care Service Advisor - Regional Based in Deniliquin, NSW and surrounds, 2710Full-time, permanent roles2 roles availableImmediate startOn the road role, casework focusThis NFP aged care provider is looking for 2 talented Home C...
6 days ago
Registered NursesLevel 3 experienced RNs - 2 requiredCasual/ short contract - 2-3 months, possible extensionFull-time - 38 hours per weekArmidale, NSW, 2350Aged CareOur client is recruiting 2 Registered Nurses for an Aged Care faci...