Quality & Clinical Education Support Manager
- Based in the South Western Slopes of NSW - Young, Cootamundra, Parkes and Harden - travelling to each location weekly
- Immediate start
- Full-time hours available, but open to PT/4 days per week
- Suited to a Level 5 RN or higher with management capabilities
- Competitive salary plus super, plus car allowance
- Relocation funding available
- Aged Care sector
We are looking for a confident and energetic RN with over 5 year's experience to come and join our busy team in this beautiful rural community. Come and support the General Managers and their teams, by bridging the education gaps and building solid relationships throughout the cluster whilst in the working week and then on your weekends, you can enjoy the rolling hills, wineries, olive farms, cherry orchards of this amazing area within Country NSW.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting into the Head of Compliance, you will build long-term cohesive relationships with the GM's, Facility Managers and their staff with a shared goal of ensuring that quality, clinical governance and clinical education support within the facilities, or to home care services, is provided.
You will be a key player in the development and improvement of the organisations quality management system.
Some of the duties include:
- Provide clinical, quality management and continuous improvement advice to Regional Managers, Facility Managers or Service Advisors
- Support Facilities/Services with accreditation visits as required
- Complete identified audits as per audit schedule and/or as requested by Quality Support Team to confirm adherence with policies and procedures
- Monitor completion of Facility/Service audits as per audit schedule
- Monitor quality indicators across regional facilities or services
- Monitor, analyse, escalate and report on regional quality and clinical audit and indicator results and provide recommendations to Stakeholders
- Monitor completion of PCQIs and ensure strategies are being actioned and measured, particularly in areas of identified non-compliance
- Identify and investigate critical incidents and report outcomes
- Actively participate in quality, clinical governance, policy and education meetings and forums
- Actively contribute to the development and review of policies, procedures, audits and quality indicators
- Complete activities as per QCESM Quality and Compliance Schedule Participate in the development and implementation of organisation education and training plans in collaboration with the Quality Support Team and Learning and Development
- Actively support Facilities/Services implementation of Mandatory Training Program
- Refer identified regional education and training needs to the Quality Support Team and Learning & Development
- Collaborate with the Quality Support Team in the development and sourcing of Facility/Service specific education and training, including toolbox talks
- Deliver relevant clinical, non-clinical and quality/auditing education and training using strategies which meets the needs of various learners
- Provide staff clinical supervision/coaching
- Ensure work is performed competently, within a legislative and ethical framework and supports the rights and interests of consumers
- Undertake competency-based assessments as required
- Comply with the core registration standards for re- registration including CPD portfolio for registration with AHPRA
- Identify, assess, eliminate/control and monitor hazards and risks within the workplace, to the extent of delegated authority, and escalate as required
- Report all incidents, accidents or near misses
- Actively participate in the monitoring of infection control data
- Active participation in waste management program including waste reduction and segregation of general, clinical and recyclable waste for safe disposal
In order to be successful in this role you must have the below experience:
- Current Authority to Practice as a Registered Nurse with APHRA
- Current driver's license
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment (TAE40110) or willing to complete
- Post graduate qualification in adult education, aged care, palliative care or mental health - desirable, not essential
- Minimum of 5 years post registration clinical experience
- Experience evaluating workplace practices against accreditation standards, quality systems, and organisation policies and procedures
- Developing, implementing, monitoring and continuous improvement of quality systems
- Working with learners using adult education approaches
- Clinical supervision and assessment of competency
- ACAP Assessment experience
- ACFI knowledge
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then please reach out today.
Please address your cover letter to Mardi Steven and attach your CV in word format.
5 days ago
- plus super, plus car/laptop/phone
Occupational Therapist / Sales AgentBased in Newcastle, NSWImmediate StartAttractive salary plus super + van + mobile phone + laptopGenerous Incentive Program availablePermanent, full-time opportunityThis well established and rapidly growing healthcare...
7 days ago
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum
Care Manager Based in Bankstown, NSW150+ bed facility that has been recently openedImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus superAged CareWe are looking for an experienced Care Manager to join our recently ope...
28 days ago
Residential Service Manager FulltimeImmediate StartBased on the beautiful Sunshine CoastSmall Aged Care FacilityGenerous base plus superNFP"Join a fantastic team and help enable the residents...
11 days ago
- Sunshine Coast
- plus super, plus salary packaging
Residential Service ManagerFull-timeImmediate StartBased on the beautiful Sunshine CoastSmall Aged Care FacilityGenerous base plus super plus salary packagingNFP"Join a fantastic team and help enab...
12 days ago
- South Australia
Facility Manager Based in Moama, border of Victoria/NSWSalary, plus super, plus salary packagingUp to $3K relocation assistance available for the right applicantStart ASAPsmall sized facility - 56 beds"Come...
12 days ago
- AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum
Registered Nurse Leeton, NSW (Riverina area)Permanent role - 30 hours per weekAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 60 beds"Come and live in the Riverina region of NSW" Thi...
11 days ago
- New South Wales
Registered Nurse Harden, NSW Permanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 100 beds"Come and live in the Hilltops region of NSW" Consider relocating to this rural com...
28 days ago
Registered Nurse Corowa, NSW (Riverina area)Permanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 100 beds"Come and live on the Mighty Murray" Consider relocating to this rur...