About the Role:
A doctor owned renowned practice is looking for a Psychologist to join his team for permanent part time role (1 session a week on Wednesdays). The Successful candidate must have an interest in neurocognitive and education Psychology and must be comfortable with working with children and adults with mental disabilities (and their families) especially Autism and ADHD. Knowledge of NDIS assessment and reports is essential.
You will be required to conduct neurocognitive profiling and testing in an integrative team approach. You will be working alongside developmental Paedatrician, Psychiatrist and Allied health professionals in a novel cutting edge pathway.
About the Company:
Our client is an established private practice that offers a unique integration of services to provide a holistic approach towards mental health, autism, ADHD and behaviour disorders. They have a disciplinary team of Specialist Psychiatrist, Neuropsychology and Psychology services combined with other Allied health specialists to provide accurate diagnostic and ongoing care plan catered to individual needs of the patient and their families.
- Highly specialised neuroscience and ADHD clinic
- Unique holistic approach to neuroscience with cutting edge technology
- Attractive profit share arrangements
- Long patient list
- CPD opportunities
- Conveniently located near the entertainment hub of the city
- Be part of a unique specialist led multidisciplinary team approach to individuals, families, couples and carers
- Clinic is experiencing double digit growth
- A clinic not reliant on GP referral's
- Access to key opinion leader in neurosciences and ADHD
- Suited to psychologist with an interest in research or similar in autism and ADHD
- Potential for the work load to be increased to 2 days
- Work with a practice that has a special interesting in working in novel unique, cutting edge pathways
- You will work alongside 3 specialist doctors
Skills and Experiences:
- AHPRA Registration (Unrestricted) with Special Interest in Developmental Paediatrics and Neuroscience
- Skilled at assessment of children/Adults with neuro developmental disabilities especially ADHD and Autism (Essential)
- Special interest in neurodevelopmental disorders
- Knowledge about NDIS applications and report
How to Apply:
Please contact Sandra Louey on 0403039232 or Sidra Khan on 0484280060 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Fatima Qasim on 0479070740 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
HPG have placed more than 30,0000 candidates into the healthcare industry. We have been in operations for more than 23 years. Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into; biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific, medical and medical technology companies, aged care providers, public and private hospitals, health insurance funds, diagnostic and imaging facilities, government departments and charities/NFP organisations. For all healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
7 days ago
- New South Wales
BenefitsHigh Mixed Billings, 70% of earningsFull Patient List providedPractice will provide you plenty of support, allowing you to focus on consulting and building relationships with GP'sMaximise your earnings, as all the admin support you need, will be provided Flexible working hours Impressive annual year on ...
7 days ago
- AU$250000 - AU$1200000 per annum + Attractive Benefits On Offer
BenefitsImpressive referrral networkDiverse range of specialties with expanding General Practitioner base.Excellent for a Doctor holding public or private appointment, looking for more days work and generate higher earnings Modern facilitiesFlexible hours - Clinics have extended hours of operations Strong patient deman...