- Make this role your own!
- Utilise your skills & experience to build the product & digital marketing function & capabilities
- Work collaboratively with commercial, Medical, Regulatory & APAC stakeholders
- Agile & autonomous environment
About the company
Our Client is a small and public global medical device company with offices in Japan, US, Europe, and Singapore. They are a dynamic and lean organisation that are fast-thinking, ambitious and act with integrity.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the AsiaPac Commercial Manager and working locally with the National Sales Manager you will support the Australian team in their product and digital marketing needs, with this expanding to Asia depending on business progress.
- Plan, execute and be accountable for the product & digital marketing strategies including product forecasting, KOL development, brand awareness, web, email, social media and display advertising
- Measure & report the performance of all product & digital marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Sales & Marketing teams and align them to the marketing strategy
- Train and update internal stakeholders regularly
- Work closely with external stakeholders and engage in customer understanding and segmentation
- Digital marketing experiment and optimisation
- Support promotional material review process
Skills and Experience
- Product Management and Digital Marketing experience, preferably in the medical device or pharmaceutical industries
- Possess high emotional intelligence to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise, respond positively to requests, engage in teamwork activities and achieve joint objectives
- Willing to travel for up to 40%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent presentation skills
Their culture is one of entrepreneurial spirit and accountability and one where you are rewarded for your success.
Future career opportunities may include, Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific Regional Roles
How to Apply:
Contact Jodie Robinson, Senior Recruitment Consultant, 07 3905 8844 / firstname.lastname@example.org
( SK915145A )
3 days ago
- Attractive package
About the company Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing Australian pharmaceutical companies. A company that develops, manufactures and markets products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions. With expanding operations on every continent, our client is rapidly becoming recognised for a progressive approach, f...
20 days ago
The Benefits:Global Consumer health leaderCategory leading productsEver expanding product portfolioFuture-facing Green-fields roleCollaborative, driven, energetic teamThe Company: Motivated to continuously innovate new products which will positively impact the health of everyday consum...
4 days ago
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + super & bonus
BenefitsNewly created role - make it your own!Global Medical Devices companyInnovative & solutions focused businessDynamic and fast paced environmentTechnologies which impact patients quality of lifeExpanding product portfolioDynamic & inspiring manager About the com...
about 4 hours ago
- Macquarie Park, New South Wales
- AU$135000 - AU$140000 per annum + + Car + Super + Bonus
Benefits Be visible in this Boutique companyWork in a collaborative & professional team environmentGood salary package on offer About the company Our client is recognised as a global leading specialist company in Central Nervous System disorders with a sole mission to improve the quality...
20 days ago
- AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum + + Bonus + Super
Benefits:Sydney based Marketing leadership positionMolecular Diagnostics leaderExpanding portfolio, cutting edge technologiesLead high performing team to greater heightsAttractive salary The Company: Established over 70 years ago, this global, listed business has gon...
8 days ago
- AU$140000 - AU$160000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits:Global Pharmaceutical leaderHighly strategic rolePartner extensively across the businessCustomer experience subject matter expert for the businessDrive omni-channel initiativesStrategic lead for customer experience projectsVaried Specialty portfolioFull ownership of digital platforms...
20 days ago
- AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum + + Bonus
About the company An established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally. About...
29 days ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$100000 - AU$115000 per annum + super, bonus & PERKS
The Benefits:Global Healthcare leaderNewly created roleLead varied high impact projectsSupport global initiativesCollaborative, high energy teamDrive CRM adoption by Sales teamHigh visibility role - partner with engaged stakeholdersGenerate insights that optimise Sales & Marketing capabilities