A position has become available for an experienced Physiotherapist to join a close-knit team of allied health professionals who work together to assist clients to achieve meaningful, individual goals to build their best life. This well-established, privately owned and operated allied health centre is seeking a passionate Physiotherapist to undertake assessments and provide client-centred care to implement a plan for recovery and rehabilitation.
You'll work with both adult and paediatric clients to offer treatment for a wide variety of injuries and presentations. These clients will be offered treatments such as rehabilitation, neurological rehabilitation, clinical pilates, work cover & TAC, equipment prescription, workplace manual handling training and pre-employment assessments.
- Privately owned and operated allied health centre focusing on NDIS care plans
- Vacancy exists to replace a Senior Physiotherapist who has relocated to Melbourne
- Immediate start available - both full-time and part-time options offered
- Competitive salary + superannuation
- Open Monday to Friday - no weekend work required
- Professional development, upskilling and progression encouraged and supported
- Team culture centred around professionalism and support in a team of Senior Physiotherapists with varying interests and specialties
About the Clinic:
- Located in central Mildura, Victoria
- In operation over 15 years - reputable and established organisation
- Work with 30 allied health professionals of varying seniority
- State-of-the-art, large on-site gym
- Centrally located, street access with ample parking
- Physiotherapists work with TAC, DVA, Medicare, Private Health Care, NDIS, private and life time care clients
- Strong staff retention and employee satisfaction
- Current AHPRA registration
- Working With Children Check - or willingness to obtain
- Criminal Record Check - or willingness to obtain
- Current driver's licence
- Full Australian working rights
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Courtney Roche on 02 8877 8701 for a confidential discussion. Email: email@example.com
We are currently representing allied health positions nationwide. Locations range between metro to rural and remote.
To view our comprehensive list of roles, click here https://www.hpgconnect.com/jobs/general-practice or call one of our specialist Consultants on 02 8877 8777
17 days ago
- AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + +super, car incentives, relocation
Benefits:Privately owned and operated allied health centre focusing on NDIS care plansVacancies exist to replace two Occupational Therapists who have recently relocated and taken extended leaveTwo vacancies - adult and paediatric Occupational Therapists desiredImmediate start available - both full-time and part-time options offered...
3 days ago
Speech Therapists Mobile Speech Therapists required in Melbourne x2(1 role avail in Sydney if you wish to relocate)Contract / temp workWork as many or as little hours per week as you likeBetween $80-$100 per hour plus super - depending on experien...
3 days ago
- New South Wales
Speech Therapist Mobile Speech Therapist required in South-West Sydney(2 roles avail in Melbourne if you wish to relocate)Contract / temp work4 days work available weekly - 2/3 days mobile and 1 in ClinicBetween $80-$100 per hour plus super - depe...
about 11 hours ago
- New South Wales
- plus super plus kilometres
Speech Pathologist - Locum Based in Burwood, NSWDuration: 3 May - 30 September - with flexibility to increase hoursPay rate: $45 per hour plus superHours: 16 hours work per week between 9-5pm2 days per week - between Mon-Thurs
4 days ago
Occupational Therapists Mobile OT's required across Melbourne5 positions available for contract / temp workOpen to FT/PT hours - work 1 day per week or 5 days - it's up to you!Weekdays - after hours - weekends - make some extra dollars!!!!!Between...