- Permanent role
- Based in Western Sydney
- Immediate start
- 41 hours per week
- Salary based on $45-$55 per hour plus super
- Minimum one year experience
This 20 year established family run business is looking for a Physiotherapist to join their happy, cohesive team based in Western Sydney.
The company has ample referrals and need to expand their team to service new and existing clients. The small company currently has 2 physios and 2 receptionists to support them.
How would you like to be the 3rd Physio?
The caseload is varied - sports injuries, referrals after surgery, rehab, ortho etc
All sessions are completed in-house. So no need to be driving in peak hour to get to clients.
We really want someone who wants to stay with the company for the long term (ie 5 years plus)
Requirements of the role:
- Current AHPRA
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or higher
- One year experience as a Physio
- Excellent communication skills that builds rapport with ease
Benefits of working with this team:
- Support from the business owner who is also a Physio - he is a local too!
- All staff within the business have been there for over 5 years - they are a happy bunch!
- Family run business who are passionate about what they do
- One hour lunch break daily from 1pm-2pm - the business closes at this time, allowing you a much needed and well deserved break
- The work / caseload is varied
- 10 minute walk from Blacktown train station
- Ample parking on site
- Modern office with full suite of required equipment
If you are interested in this opportunity, the please reach out today.
Address your cover letter and CV in WORD format to Mardi Steven