- Be a part of a supportive and stable working environment
- Opportunity for career development
About the company
A large global pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturer which boasts a good company culture and high retention of staff.
About the opportunity
In this role you will be responsible for assisting the Compounding Technicians in picking and preparing of components for prescription orders on a timely basis.
- Picking and preparing of components for each prescription order
- Packing and labelling of finished units for each prescription order including final inspection of product
- Dispatching of prepared product
- Other duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within a pharmacy or with pharmaceutical products.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication both verbal and written.
- Reliable, punctual and a team player.
- Process orientated with strong picking skills.
- Understanding of GMP.
- Ability to commit to a long term assignment.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Flexible with your time.
Although a large, global company, they are able to provide a family-like culture and pride themselves in developing and upskilling their staff.
Why this opportunity is right for you
Stable assignment and good company culture and team environment.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Owen Smith Sourcing Consultant on 0399 387 106 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com