- Mobile OT's required across Melbourne
- 5 positions available for contract / temp work
- Open to FT/PT hours - work 1 day per week or 5 days - it's up to you!
- Weekdays - after hours - weekends - make some extra dollars!!!!!
- Between $80-$100 per hour plus super - depending on experience
- Immediate start
We are looking for Occupational Therapists with personality plus! We are on the hunt for OT's that would love the opportunity to develop kids between 2-18 years, that have autism and developmental delays. A small portion of clientele will be adults.
This well developed and well respected business is run off its feet with referrals and needs your help to convert them and assist our clients in need.
You choose which referral you want to work on.
There are clients in Melbourne and surrounds. To name a few locations that require your service - Geelong, St Kilda, Hawthorn, Chadstone, Preston, Brunswick, Footscray, Caroline Springs, Werribee... but not limited to these areas.
You will have a team around you that completes all the admin, so this will allow you to get in the car and spend quality time doing what you do best, then come back and complete your case notes and prepare for the next day of visits
- AHPRA registration
- University degree
- 6 months experience as an OT, minimum
- Police Check
- Working with Children's Check
- Drivers License
- Own reliable vehicle
- Upbeat / positive personality
- Can-do attitude
- Good time management skills
If you have experience working only with adults, that is no problem. Here is your chance to work with children as an OT.
This role is suited to all - whether you want to do this role full-time, if you are a return to work parent looking to get back into the workforce, perhaps you just want to work 1-2 days per week, or even if you have your own business and want to supplement your income, we will consider everyone that meets the essential criteria.
There are so many benefits:
- Great pay rate
- $300 towards a PD course
- You can claim back the kilometres
- Mentoring and coaching
- You choose your days, times, referrals - total flexibility!
- Assistance with admin, allowing you to get on the road
- 2 week pay cycle including your kilometres
- An established business with over 100 clients
- A manager that is flexible, with a great work ethic and truly believes in supporting the team around him
Are you feeling inspired? If so, please send me your CV today.
We are recruiting quickly.
Please address your cover letter to Mardi Steven
Please send your CV in WORD format (not PDF please)
10 days ago
Assessor - Aged Care14 roles availableAcross multiple locations - (see below)NSW - North Sydney, Lismore, Tweed Heads, Tamworth, ArmidaleQLD - South Brisbane, Darling Downs, Far Nth QLD, Fitzroy, MackayYou must be either: Registered Nurse, Occupational ...
10 days ago
Assessor - Aged Care14 roles availableAcross multiple locations - (see below)QLD - South Brisbane, Darling Downs, Far Nth QLD, Fitzroy, MackayNSW - North Sydney, Lismore, Tweed Heads, Tamworth, ArmidaleYou must be either: Registered Nurse, Occupational ...