Occupational Therapist / Sales Agent
- Based in Newcastle, NSW
- Immediate Start
- Attractive salary plus super + van + mobile phone + laptop
- Generous Incentive Program available
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
This well established and rapidly growing healthcare equipment provider is a leading company across Australia that specialises in providing bespoke solutions to its customers with Occupational Therapy needs.
The home care team is looking for an OT with a passion for sales to look after the beautiful region of Newcastle and surrounds. The office is a 3 minute drive from the nearest bay of water and a 25 minute drive from the main beaches of Newcastle.
You would complete home visits and trials in this immediate area and travel down to the Central Coast and almost up to Port Macquarie. You would not travel any further than 2 hours from home/office base.
This role is essentially based on the road and you will put your OT degree and clinical expertise into practice along with building existing accounts and generating new business.
Objectives / Responsibilities of the role:
- Facilitating equipment trials
- Track trial success and outcomes and document the results
- Provide clinical equipment support and advice to clients, accounts and prescribers
- Conduct OT home assessments on referral
- Writing OT reports
- Conduct manual handling training
- Initiate and conduct educational in-servicing
- Develop existing accounts, convert leads and bring on new business
- Work to achievable KPI's
Essential Criteria for the successful candidate:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Occupational Therapy degree
- Demonstrated clinical experience as an occupational Therapist
- Proven experience in facilitating education and providing support to healthcare professionals, clients and their families
- Ability to build rapport and foster excellent business relationships
- Ability to utilise a new database and MS Office (Word, excel, powerpoint)
- Time management skills
- Drivers License
- Current Police Check
- Current WWCC
What's in it for me?
This organisation is focused on looking after and rewarding its valued employees and so the below is just a taste of what you can expect from a dynamic organisation that is in pure growth mode:
- Incentive scheme for high achievers
- Mentoring and support from the management team
- Access to workshops to aid in your learning
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- Laptop and phone provided
- Flexible working environment
- Never work on the day of your birthday - how cool is that!
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect one for you, then please email your CV and cover letter today (in WORD format) to Mardi Steven, and detail why you are the candidate we are looking for.
20 days ago
Occupational TherapistsMobile OT's required across Melbourne5 positions available for contract / temp workOpen to FT/PT hours - work 1 day per week or 5 days - it's up to you!Weekdays - after hours - weekends - make some extra dollars!!!!!Between $80-$100 per hour plus super -...
20 days ago
- Southwestern Sydney, New South Wales
Speech TherapistMobile Speech Therapist required in South-West Sydney(2 roles avail in Melbourne if you wish to relocate)Contract / temp work4 days work available weekly - 2/3 days mobile and 1 in ClinicBetween $80-$100 per hour plus super - depending o...
20 days ago
Speech TherapistsMobile Speech Therapists required in Melbourne x2(1 role avail in Sydney if you wish to relocate)Contract / temp workWork as many or as little hours per week as you likeBetween $80-$100 per hour plus super - depending on experienceImmedi...