- Privately owned and operated allied health centre focusing on NDIS care plans
- Vacancies exist to replace two Occupational Therapists who have recently relocated and taken extended leave
- Two vacancies - adult and paediatric Occupational Therapists desired
- Immediate start available - both full-time and part-time options offered
- Competitive salary and incentives offered - superannuation + car + relocation assistance
- Open Monday to Friday - no weekend work required
- Professional development, upskilling and progression encouraged and supported
About the Clinic:
- Located in central Mildura
- In operation over 15 years - reputable and established organisation
- Work with 30 allied health professionals of varying seniority
- Supportive and collegiate team of experienced, senior Occupational Therapists with varying interests
- Centrally located, street access with ample parking
- OTs work with TAC, private, life time care, DVA, Medicare, Private Health Care and NDIS clients
- Highly rated Google reviews
- 5+ years post-graduate experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Working With Children Check - or willingness to obtain
- Criminal Record Check - or willingness to obtain
- Current driver's licence
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Courtney Roche on 02 8877 8701 for a confidential discussion. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently representing allied health positions nationwide. Locations range between metro to rural and remote.
To view our comprehensive list of roles, click here https://www.hpgconnect.com/jobs/general-practice or call one of our specialist Consultants on 02 8877 8777
18 days ago
- Up to AU$100000 per annum + + super
A position has become available for an experienced Physiotherapist to join a close-knit team of allied health professionals who work together to assist clients to achieve meaningful, individual goals to build their best life. This well-established, privately owned and operated allied health centre is seeking a passionate Physiotherapist to undertake assessments and provide client-centred car...
7 days ago
Occupational Therapists Mobile OT's required across Melbourne5 positions available for contract / temp workOpen to FT/PT hours - work 1 day per week or 5 days - it's up to you!Weekdays - after hours - weekends - make some extra dollars!!!!!Between...
6 days ago
Speech Therapists Mobile Speech Therapists required in Melbourne x2(1 role avail in Sydney if you wish to relocate)Contract / temp workWork as many or as little hours per week as you likeBetween $80-$100 per hour plus super - depending on experien...
6 days ago
- New South Wales
Speech Therapist Mobile Speech Therapist required in South-West Sydney(2 roles avail in Melbourne if you wish to relocate)Contract / temp work4 days work available weekly - 2/3 days mobile and 1 in ClinicBetween $80-$100 per hour plus super - depe...
4 days ago
- New South Wales
- plus super plus kilometres
Speech Pathologist - Locum Based in Burwood, NSWDuration: 3 May - 30 September - with flexibility to increase hoursPay rate: $45 per hour plus superHours: 16 hours work per week between 9-5pm2 days per week - between Mon-Thurs