Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse - Clinical Nurse Manager Level 3
- Endoscopy unit
- Full time permanent role
- Based in Hobart, Tasmania 7001 - 250 bed hospital
- Hourly rate between $59.66 - $63.85 depending on experience
- Live in beautiful Tasmania
- Work in a modern beautiful hospital
- career development programs
- salary packaging
- 'Fitness Passport' to provide employees access to a range of gyms, swimming pools and fitness centres at a discounted rate
- EAP program
- Work life balance - work only 24 hours per week, giving you extra time to do things around the house, or explore nature!
- Travel a few hours to: Launceston is a riverside city in northern Tasmania, Australia. It's famed for the Cataract Gorge, with panoramic views, walking trails, sculpted gardens and a chairlift.
- The vineyards of the Tamar Valley stretch northwest along the Tamar River
- Or stay local and visit the Salamanca Markets and Battery Point
Purpose of role:
- To promote quality customer service and excellence in patient care
- To provide leadership and promote clinical and operational strategies in line with the local service plan
- Management of human, material and financial resource
- Development and promotion of the clinical specialty as a centre of excellence
- Working to achieve KPI's of the role
- Infection Prevention and Control - reducing the risk for patients and workers
- Managing WHS proactively
- Focus on delivery of person focused care
- Level 1 & 2 RNs
- Unit Ward Clerk
- Hospital Assistants
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), and hold a current practicing certificate
- Experience in the relevant practice setting
- Demonstrated management, organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a commitment to best practice
- Computer literacy
- Understanding of risk management with the ability to initiate and implement quality programs
- Post graduate qualification relevant to position/or working towards the same
- Previous experience in a management role
- Membership of relevant professional organisation
COVID vaccinations are mandatory for this role.
Registered Nurse role, also available.
If you meet the above criteria, then please send your CV today and address your cover letter to Mardi Steven.
4 days ago
- Up to AU$55 per annum
Nurse Team Leader Permanent full-time positionBased in Albury - NSW & VIC border, 2640Relocation assistance consideredSmall-medium sized facilityHourly rate up to $55.29 plus super - dependant on experience with 5 weeks Annual Leave
17 days ago
- AU$52 - AU$53 per annum
Clinical Nurse EducatorPermanent part time - 24 hours per weekBased in Launceston, 7250Hourly rate between $53.15 - $53.64Perioperative Services / TheatreCome and join the team in this busy Tasmanian hospital based in the north, Launceston. Our...
4 days ago
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$48.80 - AU$51.28 per hour
Scrub & Scout Nurse (Gynaecology) Fabulous Sydney CBD location, NSW 2000Part-time position (24 hours per week - Mon, Wed, Fri)Day Surgery Unit for leading IVF clinicHourly rate ranging between $48.80 - $51.28 plus super, dependent on experienceThi...