National Medical Science Liaison
- National Medical Science Liaison within theraputic area of Addiction
- You will be part of a small collaborative team with global exposure
- Excellent remuneration + super + car allowance and bonus
- Be part of a passionate small team, a great time to make a real impact whilst enjoying growth and success
About the company
An organisation who is committed to developing and commercialising, innovative and long-acting medicines for the treatment of severe and chronic conditions. Be part of new investigational drug products, with the purpose to deliver improved quality of life, treatment outcomes and resource utilisation.
About the opportunity
- Medical Science Liaison is responsible for providing medical and scientific support externally to customers and internally to other functions in the company for marketed products and clinical development initiatives.
- In collaboration with the senior management the Medical Science Liaison is responsible for management of key opinion leaders in the area.
- The Medical Science Liaison is part of, and may assist, the global medical affairs organisation as needed at national and international meetings and conferences.
- Field-based non-promotional medical and scientific support for the business, with the aim of providing high quality, accurate and timely scientific advice to healthcare professionals regarding the company's products and associated disease area(s) - with 50% Travel expected when viable to do so.
- You will be required to contribute to the development and implementation of strategic planning by providing medical insight and applying expert knowledge about the product and/or disease area
- Identify, develop and maintain credible relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), patient advocacy groups and academic centres
- Ability to interpret and present complex clinical data in a clear manner to a variety of audiences
Skills and Experience
- Experience in an MSL role in Australian pharmaceuticals
- Strong Medical Affairs skills (study design, management and conduct of studies, study evaluation, medical writing skills, expert panel conduct, symposium, and workshop management, KOL management etc.)
- High level of knowledge of the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct
- Good working knowledge of field-based customer facing activities
- Good understanding of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and Good Pharmacovigilance Practice
- Promotional review in compliance with Medicines Australia Code of Conduct is advantageous
Collaborative, inclusive, passionate and flexible
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Amanda Hunt, Executive Consultant - Medical Affairs on +61 2 8877 8726 for a confidential discussion.
** We have similar opportunities presently available within a variety of TA areas, register your interest today for further information and initial discussions **
Opportunity to part of a small collaborative team with global exposure!
29 days ago
About the CompanyThis world leading research based pharmaceutical company have a defined mission to seek to improve the lives of patients and their families globally. About the roleAs a Medical Science Liaison, you will have at least two years' experience working within the pharmaceutical...
2 days ago
BenefitsThis role will offer the opportunity to establish and develop a new area of expertise in a global organisationInternal focus with no travelExcellent remuneration packageAbout the companyWith a worldwide reach our Client focuses on areas of medicines that make a real difference. As the pharmaceutical a...
9 days ago
About the Company This global pharmaceutical company seek to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases around the world. About the role In this 12-month contract role, you will be responsible for leading and executing medical content across various products and ...
10 days ago
About the company This leading biopharmaceutical company are committed to improving lives through innovative medicines across neuroscience, oncology and rare disease. About the opportunity As an experienced Scientific/Medical Advisor, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders; managing neurology prod...
about 1 month ago
- Melbourne, Victoria
About the companyThis leading biopharmaceutical company are committed to improving lives through innovative medicines across neuroscience, oncology and rare disease. About the opportunityAs an experienced Scientific/Medical Advisor, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders; managing neurology products and pip...
22 days ago
- Melbourne, Victoria
About the companyThis leading bio-pharmaceutical company are committed to improving lives through innovative medicines across neuroscience, oncology, and rare disease. About the opportunityAs an experienced Senior Scientific/Medical Advisor, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, managing the pipeline and on-marke...