Medical Science Liaison
- Full Time - Permanent opportunity for an experienced MSL
- TA areas: Haematology, Cell Therapies, Oncology
- Excellent remuneration & package
Improve the standard of clinical care for patients living with cancer, with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care.
About the company
A reputable organisation where you will be fully supported in your position. Collaboration with the cross-functional team to develop and manage national thought leader engagement plans.
About the opportunity
The successful candidate will assume a full-time employment as a field-based Medical Science Liaison, reporting into the Medical Director.
- Identify and establish strategic relationships with key external stakeholders at a national level
- Partner with colleagues and serve as the external medical affairs representative in the cross-functional therapeutic team
- Serve as external scientific expert in your therapy area, healthcare landscape, and data on organisation and competitor therapies
- Building and maintaining KOL and HCP relationships
- Coordinate and answer complex responses to clinical inquiries from healthcare professionals
Skills and Experience
- Advanced scientific or clinical degree preferred
- Therapeutic experience in haematology &/or cell therapy preferred
- Working knowledge of Medicines Australia Code of Conduct Edition 19
- Experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry preferred (As an existing MSL)
- Aptitude to understand complex issues, identify key findings, and communicate salient points to varying audiences required
Passionate collaborative culture, where you will be integrated quickly and welcomed. An organisation that discovers, develops, and commercialises innovative medicines.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Amanda Hunt, Executive Consultant - Medical Affairs on +61 2 8877 8726 for a confidential discussion.
Excellent opportunity for an exisiting MSL to join an organisation at an excting time!