Hold responsibility for the Medical Information function
Work in a collaborative and supportive environment
Innovative and global organisation
Flexible working arrangement
Work with a range of therapies and niche products
About the company
Our client is a medium sized speciality bio-pharmaceutical organisation developing and innovating products across a range of niche therapies. With an established and reputable senior management team the organisations boasts an outstanding culture that is collaborative and inclusive.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Medical Director this role will hold responsibility for the Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance functions ensuring safety and compliance is adhered to with regards to Australian and New Zealand legislation. You will be the main point of contact for the TGA with regards to all relevant communications and enquiries.
- Hold responsibility and provide expertise for the Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance functions
- Product training from a safety perspective for the organisation
- Hold responsibility for risk management plans
- Product complaints and adverse event reporting
- Compliance in line with ANZ legislation
- Ensure CMIs and PIs are adherent with regulations for advertising and promotional activities
- Responsibility for supply of products through Special Access Schemes
- Build strong relationships with regulators and authorities both at a country and international level
- Align all medical information and PV activities to the organisations wider APAC community
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge in local pharmacovigilance legislation and requirements
- Consultative and influencing capability to drive others to achieve common goals and outcomes
- Ability make decisions without compromising quality
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally
- Multi task to manage consecutive projects whilst adhering to strict deadlines
- Analytical mindset in order to spot anomalies and forward plan
Small team environment with long-standing management.
Collaborative and inclusive
Autonomy and respect
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Angela Barclay, Associate Director on +61 2 8877 8743 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915184A )
14 days ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
BenefitsBe part of an established global organisation with strong pipelineCollaborative and considerate cultureSupport of a wider team with an expertise in the therapyAbout the companyAn established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both dec...
6 days ago
- + Car Allowance + Benefits
About the companyOur client prides themselves on providing sustainable healthcare solutions that achieve positive patient outcomes. Their mission is achieved through employing reliable and passionate people, who bring with them, extensive knowledge and insight into niche therapeutic areas. Our client is a market leader displaying innovation through their develop...
15 days ago
- base + super
The OrganisationMedicines Australia leads the rese...
16 days ago
- base + super