Medical Affairs Advisor, ANZ
- Global Leader within Ophthalmology
- Innovative Technology across Medical Devices with a Medical Affairs setting
- Increase APAC experience/ China
About the company
Global Leaders positioned with excellent growth. They understand the success of the company depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of their associates. Fostering a performance-orientated culture that encourages achievement through collaboration and innovation.
About the opportunity
- Provide medical and scientific support to internal and external customers, proactively assist in driving organisations data generation for its product lifecycle.
- Develop and implement local ANZ medical strategies in line with global, regional and local medical and commercial
- Interface effectively with all other Medical Affairs Functions, as well as other internal stakeholders
- Collect, analyse and report insights that may impact company development: plans, trial designs, launch and brand strategies/tactics.
- Develop a strong understanding of the future needs of HCPs/ECPs
- Support and manage audit efforts and Medical Affairs
- ANZ representative on APAC/China Regional Medical Core Teams
- Act as a local liaison to identify and recommend appropriate investigators for both pre and post marketing Global Clinical trials
- Responsible for ensuring that trial-generated data is presented at reputable congresses/meetings and published in high impact journals
- Disseminate trial-generated data internally and educate and update teams as required, in addition to externally to educate key influencers, including scientific and regulatory leaders
- Develop and maintain relationships with KOLs and clinical trial investigators to expand scientific partnership opportunities, and gain their advocacy
- Planning and implementation of medical advisory boards
- Function as company medical speaker to present, as needed, at customer sites, congresses, and training events for up-to-date data-based, scientific and clinical information on company products
Skills and Experience
- Preferred: Degree in a clinical discipline, with patient and health-care experience preferably in the ophthalmic field e.g. Ophthalmologist, Optometrist or Orthoptist with experience as an MSL or Medical Advisor, from Pharmaceuticals, Bio-tech or Medical Devices.
- Solid research background, preferably PhD, Masters or research fellowship
- Experience in Medical Affairs and understanding of related Industry functions
- Clinical environment experience (hospital, clinic, private practice)
- Understanding of medical devices and familiarity with relevant TGA and MTAA codes, plus local legislation and requirements
- Medical and scientific research methodology as well as clinical trial design and data analysis
Opportunity to change the world for the better with innovating life changing products. Clear career pathways within a supportive, collaborative environment. An opportunity to work alongside the leaders in eye care.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Amanda Hunt, Executive Consultant - Medical Affairs on +61 2 8877 8726 for a confidential discussion.
Medical Affairs Advisor, ANZ: Global Leader within Ophthalmology. Oportunity suited to an MSL or Medical Advisor across Pharmaceuticals, Bio-tech or Medical Devices.
2 months ago
- Excellent Benefits
Medical Affairs Advisor, ANZBenefitsGlobal LeaderInnovative Technology across Medical Devices and PharmaceuticalsIncrease APAC experience/ ChinaAbout the companyGlobal Leaders positioned with excellent growth. They understand the success of the company depends on the creativity,...
18 days ago
- New South Wales
- Excellent Benefits & Package
Medical Science Liaison | Medical ManagerHybrid position combined MSL & Medical Manager (MSL/MM)Full-time, Permanent opportunity working remotely NSW or VictoriaReport to: Senior Medical Manager, AustraliaBenefitsOpportunity for an MSL to take the next step with Medical Manager responsibiliti...
11 days ago
- Super + Bonus
Medical Advisor | Oncology BenefitsExcellent opportunity to be part of an established global organisation with strong pipelineDevelop strong cross functional relationship with Oncology teamCollaborative and considerate cultureAbout the companyAn established pharmaceutical organi...
14 days ago
About the companyProvides products and services that contribute to the well-being of patients and their families under any of the healthcare systems. Together striving to increase the benefits that healthcare provides by conducting business in a way to meet diversified healthcare needs worldwide.About the opportunityAs the Me...
5 days ago
- New South Wales
Benefits Market leading global company Supportive structure Be part of a like-minded professional teamAbout the company Our client prides themselves on providing sustainable healthcare solutions that achieve positive patient outcomes. Their mission is achieved through employing reliable and passionate people, who bring with them, extensive knowle...
15 days ago
About the CompanyThis global bio-pharmaceutical company seek to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases around the world. About the roleThis contract opportunity, extending out to the end of 2021 and reporting to the Associate Medical Director, will be responsible for the establishment of a...
6 days ago
The Organisation Medicines Australia leads the research-based medicines industry of Australia. Their members discover, develop and manufacture prescription medicine products, biotherapeutic products and vaccines that bring health, social and economic benefits to Australia. Their members are committed to the highest ethical standards as they invest in Australian ...