About the company
This opportunity is with a niche medium size global leader with a stable and friendly working environment lead by intelligent business leaders. They present a passionate vision to support education and research through a variety of community involvement activities.
About the opportunity
Our client is seeking to appoint an accomplished and driven commercially focused Marketing Manager. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this role will be directly responsible for the development and implementation of marketing plans and tools for their market leading portfolio and well trusted brands. You will collaborate closely with regional and global marketing in this stand-alone role.
- Design and Implementation of local Marketing plans
- To conduct market research as necessary to refine messaging and strategies
- To develop and implement the digital marketing strategy
- To motivate, update and engage with the sales team as appropriate
Proven Experience and Successes / Requirements
- Strong marketing skills within the Australian health care industry, ideally within Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical
- Digital Marketing experience
- Excellent ability to analyse and interpret data and make insights
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Australian Pharmaceutical Industry, ASMI, MTAA and Medicines Australia Code of Conduct
- Hands on high value hospital Capital equipment / Pharmaceutical Clinical sales / marketing experience
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and to acquire a high level of product and therapeutic knowledge
- Relevant Business or Medical, Nursing or engineering related tertiary degree
Why this opportunity is right for you
This is a rare opportunity to join a collaborative, friendly, and stable company working on interesting and highly trusted products, including a new product to launch.
As an accountable professional, you enjoy being visible across the business and embrace influencing change with a positive outlook. You will be hands-on, and able to make this role your own.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0405 764062 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915145A )
9 days ago
Product Marketing Manager Relocate to Japan to Global HeadquartersFantastic relocation + remuneration package on offerProgress your marketing career in this rare opportunity with Ophthalmic lens productsGain hands on experience in upstream product design & global strat...
11 days ago
- AU$150000 - AU$175000 per annum + +super, car & bonus
The BenefitsOwn the brand development of Oncology productsFull ownership of 2 indicationsDevelop plans for future product launchesWell reputed company - multiple award winning 'Employer of Choice'Rare people management opportunityMake this role your ownRare opportunity to dev...
28 days ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$135000 - AU$150000 per annum + super & numerous perks!
The Benefits:Newly created Account Director roleWell reputed, multi-award winning leaderFull ownership of varied projectsCreative & dynamic work cultureProgression opportunitiesEnviable client portfolioCentrally located, attractive salary Circa $150k plus The Company:
7 days ago
- super, car & impressive bonus
Benefits:Global leader establishing operations in AustraliaOwn all strategic marketing initiativesDevise launch plans for numerous productsB2B, B2B2C & DTC initiativesDisruptive Medical Device technologyHigh visibility role with global Devices leaderMake your mark on the ...