About the company
This opportunity is with a niche medium size global leader with a stable and friendly working environment lead by intelligent business leaders. They present a passionate vision to support education and research through a variety of community involvement activities.
About the opportunity
Our client is seeking to appoint an accomplished and driven commercially focused Marketing Manager. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this role will be directly responsible for the development and implementation of marketing plans and tools for their market leading portfolio and well trusted brands. You will collaborate closely with regional and global marketing in this stand-alone role.
- Design and Implementation of local Marketing plans
- To conduct market research as necessary to refine messaging and strategies
- To develop and implement the digital marketing strategy
- To motivate, update and engage with the sales team as appropriate
Proven Experience and Successes / Requirements
- Strong marketing skills within the Australian healthcare industry, ideally within Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical
- Digital Marketing experience
- Excellent ability to analyse and interpret data and make insights
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Australian Pharmaceutical Industry, ASMI, MTAA and Medicines Australia Code of Conduct
- Hands on high value hospital Capital equipment / Pharmaceutical Clinical sales / marketing experience
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and to acquire a high level of product and therapeutic knowledge
- Relevant Business or Medical, Nursing or engineering related tertiary degree
Why this opportunity is right for you
This is a rare opportunity to join a collaborative, friendly, and stable company working on interesting and highly trusted products, including a new product to launch.
As an accountable professional, you enjoy being visible across the business and embrace influencing change with a positive outlook. You will be hands-on, and able to make this role your own.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0405 764062 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915145A )
21 days ago
- Macquarie Park
- AU$140.00 - AU$150 per annum + Base | Car | Super | Bonus
BenefitsFull time permanent roleWork with a market leading product with existing 50% market shareDrive new business through your Marketing StrategiesPeople managementAbout the company This well-regarded medical device company have a solid reputation within their field of expertise an...
about 9 hours ago
- AU$95000 - AU$105000 per annum + car, super & bonus
The Benefits:Full ownership of leading brandsGlobal OTC leader - rapidly expanding portfolioExcellent mentor, opportunities for progressionVariety of stakeholders - internal & externalEnviable company culture - become one of the familyInitial 12 month contract - immediate start!On-site parkingAttr...
24 days ago
- Ryde, New South Wales
19 days ago
- AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum + super, bonus & car!
The Benefits:Newly created role- make it your own!Full ownership of e-commerce & digital strategiesExpand D2C capabilitiesWork with external agenciesCollaborative, creative teamAttractive salary circa $135k plus super, bonus & carONSITE PARKING!!...
16 days ago
- base + super