About the company
Delivers excellence in providing product innovation, customer focus, research to real-life solutions and medicines that improve and save lives. Our client set a space where you can be inspired by the many people who have encouraged and made it their life's work to investigate, develop and educate.
About the opportunity
As a member of the Market Access team you will lead and project manage MSAC and PLAC submissions. You will provide strategic oversight and be a cross functional leader with taking ownership of submissions.
- Draft and compile PLAC, DRG and MSAC reimbursement applications
- Contribute to the development of market access strategies
- Adapt regional and/or global health economic models
- Lead cross functional teams
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary degree in Life Science, Public Health or Health Economic degree
- 2 years previous experience in the healthcare sector, medical devices, pharmaceutical (or equivalent) ideally in a Market Access role
- Understanding of pricing and reimbursement processes within Australia and New Zealand's policy environment
- Strong experience within Medical Devices
- Knowledge of MSAC submissions
- Excellent knowledge of HTA/ Health Economic and Outcomes Research
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Davina Ocansey, Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8712 for a confidential discussion.
11 days ago
Health Economics & Market Access
- Attractive salary package
BenefitsDrive change across the healthcare landscapePartner with varied stakeholders from hospital c-suites to government repsAct as your teams Subject Matter ExpertDrive policy changes to ensure superior patient outcomesDevelop partnerships in order to remove barriersInnovative and pioneering global Pharmaceutical lea...