- 23 years + extensive database with industry candidates
- Flexible working environment with laptops, cloud-based systems and hot desk office arrangements
- We offer extensive training and the opportunity to develop your career to Recruitment Consultant
- Collaborative and supportive work environment with a team of highly skilled consultants and manager
- Hands on training, coaching and supporting from an established Leadership Team
- High performance, strong work ethic with structure and flexibility
- Our core is based on quality and we encourage innovation and progression
Healthcare Professionals Group have a requirement for a Recruitment Coordinator within our team supporting recruitment for Regulatory, Quality, Clinical, Medical Affairs and Scientific roles. This will involve working with an established team of consultants to source and interview candidates, engage with and manage the candidate relationship, provide the consultants with suitable candidates for available positions and assist the team in providing our clients with the best talent on the market.
- Candidate sourcing and generation
- Manage candidate applications and responses
- Screen and interview candidates for temporary assignments and permanent vacancies
- Manage candidate registration and compliance for temporary and permanent employment
- Create and maintain communities of engagement with existing and new candidates
- Provide consultants with candidates for active vacancies
- Develop quality assurance systems towards the best practice standard for candidate connectivity
- Assist the team in filling vacancies matching the right candidate with the right job opportunity
- Degree qualified in a scientific discipline
- Experience in a customer service-based role within a commercial sales environment
- Sales orientated and motivated to achieve
- Possess a genuine interest in health and improving the life of others through healthcare
- Have the ability to nurture and build relationships through your interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Strong and proven customer service and organisational skills
- Sales mindset and aspire to work in a commercial outcome driven business
- Ability to understand systems and experience in databases, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Self-motivated, hardworking and keen to succeed
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Angela Barclay, Divisional Manager on 02 8877 8743 for a confidential conversation.
27 days ago
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
BenefitsPermanent roleWork with a highly reputable and established team of specialist recruitment professionals in the healthcare industryStrong support and ongoing training to support your success and developmentWork in partnership with leading global healthcare organisationsFlexibility work from home and in the office, Sydney...
27 days ago
- Sydney CBD
BenefitsPermanent RoleWork with a highly reputable team of healthcare industry specialistsStrong support and ongoing training to support you towards successWork in partnership with leading global healthcare organisationsA strong advertising and marketing presenceFlexibility work from home and in the office, Syd...
about 2 months ago
- Kyeemagh, New South Wales
- AU$110000.00 - AU$120000.00 per annum + Attractive Salary - Agile Working
BenefitsBe part of a friendly & supportive environmentDedicated coordinator to support youFlexible working arrangementsLeadership team investing in People and CultureWork with a strong mentor with credibility and influenceOwn relationships across the business Abou...