About the company
Our client is a market leading provider of culturally appropriate residential and community aged care in Australia to the Chinese community.
About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator who is looking for a change in environment or want to further their career. This is a great opportunity to work with reputable non-profit organisation.
As the learning and Development Coordinator, you will Plan, develop, and implement a robust learning and development program across organisation.
- Develop, implement and evaluate orientation program in collaboration with HR team for new employees and volunteers
- Prepare, deliver and evaluate training programs, and other L&D resources based on legislative/regulatory and organisational requirements; and learning needs identified through staff competency development plan and/or training requests
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to management and staff in legislative requirements and industry best practices
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Chinese or Mandarin language skills
- Cert IV Trainer and Accessor qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation of teaching and learning.
- Strong knowledge of ACFI and Accreditation standards
- Demonstrated ability in strategic development for education
- Demonstrated knowledge and commitment to quality systems in Aged Care desirable
Work within a collaborative environment where you can lead, develop & motivate a team ensuring that a high level of person-centred care is delivered.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Ann-Marie Andrews, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8705 for a confidential discussion.
Health & Aged Care Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all clinical care, management and operational positions with Public and Private Hospitals; Medical Practices; Imaging Service Providers; Health Insurance Funds; and Aged Care providers, residential facilities and affiliated service providers. For more health or aged care job opportunities visit www.hacpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
Plan, develop, and implement a robust learning and development program.
12 days ago
- plus super, plus car/laptop/phone
Occupational Therapist / Sales AgentBased in Newcastle, NSWImmediate StartAttractive salary plus super + van + mobile phone + laptopGenerous Incentive Program availablePermanent, full-time opportunityThis well established and rapidly growing healthcare...
19 days ago
- Sunshine Coast
- plus super, plus salary packaging
Residential Service ManagerFull-timeImmediate StartBased on the beautiful Sunshine CoastSmall Aged Care FacilityGenerous base plus super plus salary packagingNFP"Join a fantastic team and help enab...
19 days ago
- plus car allowance
Quality & Clinical Education Support ManagerBased in the South Western Slopes of NSW - Young, Cootamundra, Parkes and Harden - travelling to each location weeklyImmediate startFull-time hours available, but open to PT/4 days per weekSuited to a Level 5 RN or higher with mana...
14 days ago
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum
Care Manager Based in Bankstown, NSW150+ bed facility that has been recently openedImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus superAged CareWe are looking for an experienced Care Manager to join our recently ope...
7 days ago
ACFI Coordinator Permanent Full-time roleBased across the region - Albury, Leeton, Corowa, Moama, DeniliquinSalary base, plus super, plus salary packaging, plus travel expensesImmediate StartRN or EN candidate with SCFI experience
6 days ago
Registered NurseCootamundra, NSWPermanent role / Full timeAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 60 bedsACFI specialistPurpose of Position To attend to the care needs of residents in accord...
19 days ago
- AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum
Registered Nurse Leeton, NSW (Riverina area)Permanent role - 30 hours per weekAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 60 beds"Come and live in the Riverina region of NSW" Thi...
19 days ago
- New South Wales
Registered Nurse Harden, NSW Permanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 100 beds"Come and live in the Hilltops region of NSW" Consider relocating to this rural com...
19 days ago
- South Australia
Facility Manager Based in Moama, border of Victoria/NSWSalary, plus super, plus salary packagingUp to $3K relocation assistance available for the right applicantStart ASAPsmall sized facility - 56 beds"Come...