About the company
Our client is a market leading provider of culturally appropriate residential and community aged care in Australia.
About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator who is looking for a change in environment or want to further their career. This is a great opportunity to work with reputable non-profit organisation.
As the learning and Development Coordinator, you will Plan, develop, and implement a robust learning and development program across organisation.
- Develop, implement and evaluate orientation program in collaboration with HR team for new employees and volunteers
- Prepare, deliver and evaluate training programs, and other L&D resources based on legislative/regulatory and organisational requirements; and learning needs identified through staff competency development plan and/or training requests
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to management and staff in legislative requirements and industry best practices
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Cert IV Trainer and Accessor qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation of teaching and learning.
- Strong knowledge of ACFI and Accreditation standards
- Demonstrated ability in strategic development for education
- Demonstrated knowledge and commitment to quality systems in Aged Care desirable
Work within a collaborative environment where you can lead, develop & motivate a team ensuring that a high level of person-centred care is delivered.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Ann-Marie Andrews, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8705 for a confidential discussion.
Health & Aged Care Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all clinical care, management and operational positions with Public and Private Hospitals; Medical Practices; Imaging Service Providers; Health Insurance Funds; and Aged Care providers, residential facilities and affiliated service providers. For more health or aged care job opportunities visit www.hacpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
Plan, develop, and implement a robust learning and development program.
16 days ago
- New South Wales
- AU$45 - AU$55 per hour + Plus Super
About the companyMy client is one of Australia's leading aged & community care providers within the Chinese & South Asian communities. Their foundation is focused around the traditional core values of the community & is embedded throughout each service they provide. About the opportunityReporting to the CEO, yo...
5 days ago
- Port Macquarie
- AU$40 - AU$43 per hour + Plus Super + NFP benifits
About the companyOur client is leading provider of aged care services Australia wide. They have a strong focus on values and strive to delivery individualised care to each and every client, whilst offering staff a supportive work environment. About the opportunityAs the Team Leader you will provide ongoing guidance, support, and leadership to all ca...
30 days ago
Benefits Values driven organisation, with a culture of caring for others Access to car Sa...
16 days ago
- Plus Super
About the companyOur client is a market leading provider of aged care, who offer a broad range of services & support to clients Australia wide and aim of providing the highest-level client centred care.About the opportunityWe are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager who is looking for a change in environment or want to further their career....