- Attractive salary
- Training & Professional development
- Lead and mentor a small team
- Be a part of setting up the new lab
- Postgraduate study support
- Friendly and collaborative team
About the company
A leading provider of assisted reproductive services and specialist women's imaging and diagnostic service. The group has over 40 years of service in the development of assisted reproductive technologies (ART) and tertiary level prenatal diagnostics in Australia. The company is in a strong growth phase and this site will be moving to a new state of the art facility mid next year.
About the opportunity
A great opportunity to lead a small team at the Penrith laboratory. You will manage the daily operations of the laboratory and be hands-on with testing also. The role will report to the Scientific Director who oversees multiple sites in NSW and Canberra.
The successful candidate will have in-depth understanding of and be highly competent in working with ART (assisted reproductive technologies) procedures.
- Perform Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) procedures - embryology and andrology
- Effectively maintain quality management system and quality assurance
- Ensuring accreditation compliance of the laboratories
- Liaising with doctors and head nurses
- Lead and mentor the team
- Monitor and manage staff performance
- Review competency progress of staff and identify training needs
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in science or related field
- Diploma in Reproductive Science or Master's in Clinical Embryology will be an added advantage
- Current knowledge of ART legislation and clinical protocols
- Hands on experience in clinical human embryology including IVF, ICSI and andrology.
- Possess a sound understanding of endocrine services
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adept in organisation and time management skills with proven ability to multitask
Very cohesive culture and highly collaborative and friendly team. Driven by passion and values.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Joanna Murphy, Specialist Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 8877 8718 for a confidential discussion.
4 days ago
- car allowance, super, bonus, company benefit
About the company This company is a global leader of laboratory and medical equipment, with a commitment to delivering top quality products and a premium service to customers, this company continues to strive for excellence within life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. About the opportunity Due to an in...