- Newly created role - make it your own!
- Highly acquisitive, ASX listed Health technology business
- Innovative products positively impacting the patient journey
- Market leading software packages
- Collaborative, dynamic & passionate team
- Impressive mentor, in-depth training, attractive salary package
About the company
This ASX listed Health Technology business is highly acquisitive and is experiencing significant growth both locally and across international markets. Motivated to significantly impact the patients journey across the Healthcare system; they are innovative, dynamic and are at the forefront of the latest advances in SaaS technologies.
Due to their impressive & sustainable growth trajectory, the Business Development team is seeking a new member to increase their footprint across the Queensland market.
About the opportunity
As a Business Development Manager, (IT Healthcare Sales) in this highly autonomous role, you will nurture established hospital and pathology accounts and actively seek out opportunities to secure new business across varied revenue streams. Your sales approach will be collegial; actively listening to your client's pain points and requirements. You will be building relationships with
- Support existing customers with their current product suite
- Develop a solid customer pipeline for current and future products/services
- Oversee customer on-boarding implementation training
- Participate in audits related to coding & billing
- Develop product Key Opinion Leaders
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications - Clinical, Science or Business related degree
- A sound understanding of the healthcare ecosystem
- Proven Healthcare Business Development & Account Management capabilities
- Health Information Management systems experience advantageous
- Understanding of Australian Coding Standards advantageous
- Superior relationship building capabilities
- Superior communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- A proven 'self-starter', with a team player mentality
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Senior Recruitment Consultant for a confidential discussion
( SK915145A )
about 1 month ago
- Brisbane, Queensland
- AU$120000 - AU$125000 per annum
BenefitsNewly created role - make it your own!Highly acquisitive, ASX listed Health technology businessInnovative products positively impacting the patient journeyMarket leading software packagesCollaborative, dynamic & passionate teamImpressive mentor, in-depth training, attractive salary package
4 days ago
- Melbourne CBD, Victoria
- Attractive package on offer
About the companyRecognised as a distinct leader across multiple portfolios and therapy areas, this biopharma has experienced incredible success locally and globally in recent times. This includes market leading products that have prolonged lives, enhanced the quality of life and cured patients from debilitating diseases. With further products in late stages of develo...
12 days ago
- AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum + + Car + Super + Bonus
The Benefits: Hunt for new business with market leading productsCollaborate with Pharmacists to drive their revenue growthMotivated & collaborative team, strong mentorEncouraged to implement your commercial nous & drive salesHealth Insurance & gym membershipsSouth Brisbane to Gold Coast Queensl...
7 days ago
- North Shore
- AU$80000.00 - AU$95000 per annum
About the company An established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally.About the opportunity
29 days ago
- AU$140000 - AU$170000 per annum + super, car & lucrative bonus
Benefits:Global leader establishing operations in AustraliaRare regional team build opportunityDisruptive Medical Device technologyPartner with the Country Head to develop launch strategyHigh visibility role with global Devices leaderMake your mark on the Australian healthcare landscape
6 days ago
- Melbourne, Victoria
Benefits:Global leader establishing operations in AustraliaRare regional team build opportunityInnovative Medical Device technologyPartner with the Country Head to develop launch strategyMake your mark on the Australian healthcare landscapeThe CompanyThis well-established busi...
27 days ago
- Super & bonus
The Benefits:Newly created roleDrive new business ventureMaximise penetration into ANZ marketOversee all tender/quotation activitiesManage divisional day to day operationsEnsure sales & profit targets are metImmediate startInitial 6 month contract - view t...
about 17 hours ago
- State of Tasmania
About the company This well-regarded medical consumables company have a solid reputation within their field and are renowned for their premium quality products.About the opportunity In this newly created Territory Manager role, you will be reporting into the State Sales Manager, and you will be responsible...
6 days ago
- Aattractive package
About the companyOur client is a world leader in laryngectomy care. Their commitment and dedicated specialization in this field has allowed them to gain a deep understanding of the needs of their customers. This understanding drives their innovation process and prides them to continuously bring innovative solutions to mark...
5 days ago
Benefits Make a real difference in enhancing patients' lives through your analyticsFlexible working environmentWork with a collaborative, high performing teamCareer progression opportunities About the company Global Healthcare organisation. ...
29 days ago
- AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum + super, car & bonus
BenefitsGlobal Medical Devices companyInnovative & solutions focused businessDynamic and fast paced environmentBuild SFE function from scratchEstablish optimised systems & processesBusiness critical roleImmediate startCreate actionable insights from la...