About the company
Our client is a Global Medical Devices company who have over 15,000 employees throughout the world. Their continued success is due to their innovative approach to the market and commitment to providing the best solutions to support both patients and clinicians alike.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, in this permanent role you shall be accountable for all Hospital Account Business across your territory of Brisbane South and Gold Coast. You will play a crucial role servicing clinicians and achieving sales targets with this leading Woundcare portfolio.
- Provide exceptional clinical support to customers on the Advance Woundcare products.
- Maintained & build new business relationships
- Manage territory budgets & plan effective cycles to achieve sales budgets
- Undertake training activities, for products & services in the clinical environment, in line with sales and marketing strategies, to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in medical field/ theatre setting or tertiary qualifications in science or medical related discipline
- Demonstrated previous sales success
- Proven experience in Woundcare Management / Medical Consumables highly desirable
- Good understanding of the Queensland Hospital Network
- Excellent technical terminology and clinical knowledge
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 07 3905 8844 / 0405 764062 for a confidential discussion or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
( SK915145A )
about 1 month ago
- Brisbane, Queensland
About the company Be part of an expanding, and innovative company who provide vital medical equipment products to Australia and New Zealand healthcare markets. About the opportunity Due to demand for their products this is a newly created position as the Queensland Sales Specialist. In this role, your will have full sal...
13 days ago
- competitive package on offer
About the company This well-regarded medical device company have a solid reputation within their field and are renowned for their premium quality medical consumables.About the opportunity Reporting into the State Sales Manager, as the Territory Manager you shall be responsible for promoting surgical consum...
29 days ago
- AU$95000 - AU$105000 per annum + super, car allowance & bonus
The Benefits:Newly created role - make it your own!Rapidly expanding OTC portfolioLead the Category Review process with retailersDrive category growth plansIdentify market growth opportunitiesCollaborate extensively with Sales & Marketing teamsNorthern beaches location - work close to homeOn-site ...
25 days ago
- attractive package on offer
About the companyA company that has a fantastic reputation in the market and are known for their excellent reputation, passion and support for their people, innovation and a culture that is dynamic, agile and empowering. They hold strong values and implement and pride themselves on the family feel environment within a very large organisation.About the o...
28 days ago
- Western Australia
About the companyA company that is truly passionate about their people, customers and patients. They have a fantastic reputation in the market and are known for their excellent reputation, passion and support for their people, innovation and a culture that is dynamic, agile and empowering. They hold strong values and implement and pride themselves on the family feel e...