About the company
Be part of an expanding, and innovative company who provide vital medical equipment products to Australia and New Zealand healthcare markets.
About the opportunity
Due to demand for their products this is a newly created position as the Queensland Sales Specialist. In this role, your will have full sales accountability for the whole QLD territory and you will be supported by a service technician. You shall play an imperative role in building relationships across the public and private hospital network maintaining current business and driving new business. Key customers will include; Desktop services, Chief IT / Technical Officers, Procurement, NUMS.
- Provide 1st class education to hospital clinicians on the medical equipment products
- Effectively manage the QLD territory
- Maintain and formulate strong relationships with key decision makers
- Identifying new business opportunities with existing customers and seek to identify and secure new customers
- Understand customer objectives and be solutions focused
- Always provide excellent customer service
Skills and Experience
- Medical experience as a nurse, or Biomedical Engineer
- Hospital sales experience - preferable
- An understanding of hospital workflows
- Strong communication and networking skills, with a high level of interpersonal skills
- Australian Drivers licence
- Have flexibility to travel across the state and work flexible hours
A customer orientated, team focused, and collaborative organisation where there is great opportunity for career growth and development.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 07 3905 8844 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into; biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific, medical and medical technology companies; aged care providers, public and private hospitals, health insurance funds, diagnostic and imaging facilities, government departments and charities/NFP organisations.
( SK915145A )
17 days ago
- AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum
About the companyOur client is a Global Medical Devices company who have over 15,000 employees throughout the world. Their continued success is due to their innovative approach to the market and commitment to providing the best solutions to support both patients and clinicians alike. About the opportunityReporting to the Area Sales...
2 days ago
- attractive package
About the companyThis well-regarded medical device company have a solid reputation within their field and are renowned for their premium quality medical consumables.About the opportunityReporting into the State Sales Manager, as the Territory Manager you shall be responsible for promoting surgical consumable products across South Australia. Duties
16 days ago
- competitive package on offer
About the company This well-regarded medical device company have a solid reputation within their field and are renowned for their premium quality medical consumables.About the opportunity Reporting into the State Sales Manager, as the Territory Manager you shall be responsible for promoting surgical consum...
1 day ago
- State of Tasmania
About the companyAn established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally. About the opportunityA...
28 days ago
- attractive package on offer
About the companyA company that has a fantastic reputation in the market and are known for their excellent reputation, passion and support for their people, innovation and a culture that is dynamic, agile and empowering. They hold strong values and implement and pride themselves on the family feel environment within a very large organisation.About the o...