Home Care Service Advisor - Regional
- Based in Deniliquin, NSW and surrounds, 2710
- Full-time, permanent roles
- 2 roles available
- Immediate start
- On the road role, casework focus
This NFP aged care provider is looking for 2 talented Home Care Service Advisors to join their busy team. You will be based in Deniliquin and travel around the region assisting aged care residents with home support programs.
With your high volume caseload experience and RN/EN qualification, you would be positively contributing to the lives of those living in their own homes within rural NSW.
Purpose of the role:
The overall purpose of the Home Care Service Advisor is to deliver Client centred services that promote and encompass an excellent standard of care through assessment, advice and application across all
Home Support Programs.
Key areas of the role:
- Ensure the clients physical, clinical, emotional, spiritual and mobility needs are clearly understood and met by ensuring that processes and systems are utilised to deliver the best possible care outcomes
- Ensure the service optimises the way in which income (subsidies and fees) are spent by ensuring budgets are met, and expenses controlled
- Contribute to the performance of the whole of Home Care by taking an active role in peer reviews and by participating in discussions and projects that develop the processes, systems, policies and behaviours
- Ensure funding requirements across the Home Care Programs are managed in line and within the specific guidelines of programs (CDC,HCP,HSP,DTC)
- Ensure high standards in all areas of Client services delivered within the role, resulting in a high rate of Client satisfaction.
- To present to Clients a professional approach in all activities in the role of Home Care Service Advisor.
- Foster an effective style of team working, business awareness and promotion and innovation across the region. There should be a regional and organisational approach to decision making which ensures that the wider corporate agenda is appropriately reflected in regional priorities
- Manage budgets in consultation with the Senior Home Care Service Advisor/Operations Manager
- Report any required maintenance, damage or theft, ensuring appropriate action is undertaken promptly.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels for delivery of Client care
- Ensure direct reports are appropriately qualified, certified and trained with proven abilities to perform their responsibilities at the level required.
- Ensure Performance Goals for each direct report are monitored and reviewed
- Performance management processes are adopted to enhance staff performance and development
- Monitoring of staff performance, with scheduled and formal communication sent out to staff on a regular basis
- Identify and develop career progression for staff, including succession planning
- Plan, allocate and oversee delivery of staff's work tasks, ensuring ongoing monitoring and support is provided
- Accountable for proper documentation, including client documentation and progressive care needs
- Responsible for the delivery of an effective complaints process and feedback system, investigating complaints promptly and ensuring that all complaints are used positively to improve service deficiencies
- Degree qualification in Allied Health, Social Science, Nursing or other relevant field or working towards.
- Must be either a RN or EN with Home Care Package experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of care in the Home Support Program Scope.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Home Care Common Standards.
- Intermediate computer skills and application of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated networking skills within the industry.
- Clear National Criminal History Check.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role as Home Care Service Advisor.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Client Directed Care (CDC).
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team of staff and volunteers with general management experience with day to day operational issues.
- Understanding of current issues for clients and their networks in the Home Support service environment.
- Understanding of client goal setting and care planning activities.
- Rostering and administration.
- Ability to work both as a team member and autonomously.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
You must be willing to be on the road and attend the office once per week for meetings, or as requested.
Aged Care experience is highly regarded. NDIS experience may also be considered.
If you are the right fit for the role, then please address your cover letter to Mardi Steven and email it with your updated CV in word format.
20 days ago
Case Manager Home Care - RegionalBased in rural NSW - Riverina, 2710Full-time, permanent roles2 roles availableImmediate startOn the road role, casework focusThis NFP aged care provider is looking for 2 talented Home Care Service A...
21 days ago
Quality & Clinical Education Support Manager Based in ACT and NSWImmediate startPerm PT role /4 days per weekSuited to an RN or EN with management capabilitiesCompetitive salary plus super, plus car allowanceRelocatio...
about 1 month ago
- Cootamundra, New South Wales
Facility ManagerCootamundra, 2590 NSWless than 60 beds - aged care facility100% OccupancyAttractive salary package"Come and lead a team who are passionate about empowering the older generation to live life to the full" ...
6 days ago
Registered NurseCorowa, NSW, 2646 (Riverina area)Permanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 100 beds"Come and live on the Mighty Murray" Benefits:...
29 days ago
- plus super, plus salary packaging
Registered NurseBombala, NSW 2632Part time hours - Permanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 40 beds"Come and lead a team who are passionate about empowering the older generation to live...
20 days ago
Registered NursesRiverina area of NSW - Leeton, 2705Permanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facilities with under 60 bedsSalary as per award based on your experience"Come and live in...
20 days ago
Registered NursesRiverina area of NSW - Cootamundra - SW Slopes, 2590Permanent roles - 2 availableAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facilities with under 100 bedsSalary as per award based on your experience...
6 days ago
Registered NursesLevel 3 experienced RNs - 2 requiredCasual/ short contract - 2-3 months, possible extensionFull-time - 38 hours per weekArmidale, NSW, 2350Aged CareOur client is recruiting 2 Registered Nurses for an Aged Care faci...