- DPA and MM3 location
- Mixed billing - 65% of billings with increased tiered percentage offered for the first 3 months
- See 5-6 patients per hour - Booked out in advance
- Dedicated treatment room with procedural beds
- Specialist interests of the clinic include; Paediatrics, Women's Health, Skin Cancer and Health Assessments
- Extensive nursing support to help with the delivery of Chronic Disease Management Plans and Health Assessments
- Interest and additional training in skin cancer management highly desired - procedural work booked out months in advance
- Large established patient base - focus on patient retention
- Continued professional development is encouraged
- Allied health and pathology on-site
About the Practice:
- Located in Devonport, on the northern coast of Tasmania - DPA and MM3
- Warm and collegiate atmosphere fostering patient and practitioner comfort
- Community orientated and ethical practice of medicine essential
- High socioeconomic area
- Affiliation with after hour services - lucrative options for doctors
- No drug seekers
- Practice manager, admin staff and practice principal all on-site
- Monday to Saturday operating hours
- Private consultation room for a full-time GP
What Should Motivate You:
- Ensuring the local community has access to quality health care
- Promoting an environment where patients feel comfortable, heard and not rushed
- High earning potential
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Courtney Roche on 02 8877 8701 for a confidential discussion. Email: email@example.com
HPG are representing DPA General Practitioner jobs in Devonport, and surrounding suburbs. If you are seeking a DPA GP position in areas like Devonport, you can follow the link to our website and see the full list of GP roles we have available. Devonport, is in regional Tasmania, however we are representing locations that are deemed metro to rural, including DPA, MMM1- MMM7, RRMA4+, and RA1- RA5. https://www.hpgconnect.com/jobs/general-practice
22 days ago
- AU$300000 - AU$400000 per annum + 70% Billings
Benefits:DPA, MM3, RA2 locationMixed billing clinic offering 70% of billings1 day per week aged care facility visit - bulk billed consultationsBooking based appointment scheduleAbundance of specialists work closely together - General Practitioners, General Surgeons, Orthopaedic Surgeons, Physicians, Psychologists, Cardiologists...
8 days ago
- AU$250000 - AU$300000 per annum + 4-6 patients per hour
Benefits:DPA and MM3 location - 3GA participants welcome to applyPrivately owned and operated medical centreBulk billing clinic offering 70% billingsReplace a recently retired GP and absorb a patient baseWell-established - clinic opened over 10 years agoStandard 10-minute consultationsFull-time nursing support...
22 days ago
- AU$300000 - AU$350000 per annum + Reduce Moratorium
Benefits:DPA location, MM3, RA3 - reduce your moratorium significantlyMixed billingPrivately owned and operatedOffering 65% of earningsFull time nursing supportAllied health and affiliate services on-siteAbout the practice:Located in Burnie - well-established clinic in a DPA lo...
22 days ago
- AU$300000 - AU$350000 per annum + 65% Billings
Benefits:DPA and MM3 locationPrivately owned and operated clinic - part of a small group of boutique practices65% of billings - high patient flowMixed billing clinic - holistic care, highly patient focused practice of medicineFlexible full-time roster available - ensuring a positive work-life balanceStrong focus on Fam...
22 days ago
- AU$200000 - AU$250000 per annum + Mixed Billing
Benefits:DPA, MM2, RA2 - moratorium dependent or GPs in 3GA programs eligible to applyMixed billing clinic offering 60-65% of billings - extended earning potential for nursing home visits and mentoringCurrent doctors are long-standing and dedicated to teaching and mentoringSee 4 patients per hour - no fast-paced medicinePractic...
28 days ago
- AU$250000 - AU$300000 per annum + Mixed Billing
Benefits:Privately owned and operated practice - DPA and MMM2 locationMixed billing practiceOffering 70% billings - standard 15-minute appointmentsVacancy exists to meet patient demand - current GPs booked out in advanceFull-time nursing support - trained to assist with CDM care plans, immunisations, dressings etcAllie...
13 days ago
- AU$250000 - AU$300000 per annum + 65% billings
Benefits:Well-established medical centre with current GPs seeing 4 patients per hourPrivately owned and operated, principal GP on-siteVacancy exists to replace departing GPMixed billing clinic65% billingsPractice focuses on skin cancer medicine, CDM, women's health, minor procedures and moreFull-time nursing s...
15 days ago
- AU$250000 - AU$300000 per annum + Initial Hourly Guarantee
Benefits:DPA and MM3 location - 3GA and moratorium restricted GPs eligible to applyBulk billing clinic65-70% of billings + initial hourly guaranteeCurrent doctors are long-standing with varied clinical interestsSee 6 patients per hour - mix of walk-ins and appointmentsInterest in women's health highly regarded to take ...
13 days ago
- AU$400000 - AU$500000 per annum + 70% Billings + Relocation package
Highlights:CHARGE VR RATES - 70% Billings with an earning average of over $500kNO RESTRICTIONS TO PRACTICE - Work in a DPA and MM2 AreaMORATORIUM REDUCED - Reduce at a significant rateBenefits:Open Monday to Friday - work life balance encouragedAllied Health and urgent treatment facilities on si...
20 days ago
- See 30 to 40 patients daily
Call Courtney Roche - 02 8877 8701. Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgOverview:Darwin's CPD has a modern and purpose-built medical centre seeking a full-time replacement for a GP who has recently departed. This is a DPA and MM2 location, suitable for GPs restricte...
5 days ago
- Mixed billing - hourly rate upon discussion
Call Courtney Roche - 02 8877 8701. Email CV to email@example.com Overview:Currently, GPs in this privately owned medical centre are booked out in advance. Due to patient demand, there is room for a new Doctor to join the practice, with an immediate start available. This is a DPA location ...
22 days ago
- AU$300000 - AU$350000 per annum + Mixed Billing
Benefits:DPA & MM5 locationMixed billing, family-oriented medical practiceOffering 65% billingsNursing support on-siteAllied health offering of pathology and audiologyPractice committed to training and development - large focus on practitioners increasing their specialist skillsAGPAL accredited practice