About the company
A global leader in the Healthcare industry, with over 30 years of leading innovations within the healthcare sector.
About the opportunity
In this role you will be responsible for providing leadership on inventory management and involving liaison with a diverse range of stakeholders both internally and externally. You will be required to attend hospitals as a representative of the company, build relationships and obtain accurate data.
- Stock Management and Order Generation;
- Key Account Reviews with Account Managers
- Coordination of recalls;
- Backorder resolution;
- Knowledge of hospital contracts;
- Collaboration, account development and the resolution of day to day business issues.
- Customer Product and Service Training
Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Basic knowlege of inventory management, stocktaing or warehouse processes
- Experience in customer service or sales would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Access system management and Salesforce/TVA
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Organised, with strong time management
- Experience in managing projects efficiently
- Strong communication and ability to work within a team
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Competitive salary + Super
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Generous car allowance or company car to be agreed with Smartways
- Paid weekends away (whilst working outside home area)
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and busy environment.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes-Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.
12 days ago
Warehousing & Logistics
- AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super + Car Allowances
Benefits Work for a growing Australian owned medical device logistics companyOpportunities for growth and development$70,000 + Super + Car AllowancesAbout the companyOur client is a well renowned Australian healthcare logistics organisation. Striving to deliver an exceptional logistics ...