- Based in Moama, border of Victoria/NSW
- Salary, plus super, plus salary packaging
- Up to $3K relocation assistance available for the right applicant
- Start ASAP
- small sized facility - 56 beds
"Come and lead a team who are passionate about empowering the older generation to live life to the full"
All that separates you from Victoria, is a bridge!
We are looking for an experienced Facility Manager who is looking for their next opportunity. If you are near Moama / Echuca, or looking to relocate to the country, then this is the opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for assisting leading a team of Registered Nurses and Care Staff in a small facility.
- Review all prospective new residents, including residents for respite care, prior to entry into care
- In partnership with the residents and the Clinical staff oversee the preparation and completion of personal care plans
- Act as an adviser in response to the complex nursing and care needs of all residents
- Identify clients who may have particular personal or family issues and refer to supportive and or relevant services
- Ensure relatives are kept informed (with the consent of the resident) about resident's health, incidents or otherwise and inform the "person responsible" of any serious deterioration in a resident's condition
- Practice continuous improvement activities to maintain a high standard of client care
- Monitor and review each resident's condition and progress, and ensure that documentation is regularly evaluated in accordance to the guidelines and accurately reflects ongoing care
- Oversee the provision of suitable nutritious, appetising and visually appealing meals served minimum wastage
- Liaise as required with Doctors, Paramedics, hospitals, health care professionals and other specialist service providers
- Ensure completed funding submissions accurately reflect the relevant care provided to each resident and that they are submitted in a timely manner
- Monitor the facility`s approved and financial position, operate within budgetary limitations and promote amongst staff responsible attitude towards financial management
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Recent experience assisting managing a facility of a similar size
- Tertiary qualifications in Aged Care/Degree in Nursing
- Possession of a current First Aid Certificate
- AHPRA registered
- 5 years experience in caring for the aged or health related area
- Good sensitivity to and understanding of the aspirations and needs of the elderly
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to play an active and positive role as part of the Care Team, providing quality care and support to residents
- Strong numeracy skills - reconciliations and statistics
- Rostering experience
- Great with technology - video calls etc
- Experience with Dementia
Please apply through the link today:
7 days ago
ACFI Coordinator Permanent Full-time roleBased across the region - Albury, Leeton, Corowa, Moama, DeniliquinSalary base, plus super, plus salary packaging, plus travel expensesImmediate StartRN or EN candidate with SCFI experience
14 days ago
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum
Care Manager Based in Bankstown, NSW150+ bed facility that has been recently openedImmediate start / Perm FT positionGreat base salary plus superAged CareWe are looking for an experienced Care Manager to join our recently ope...
19 days ago
- Sunshine Coast
- plus super, plus salary packaging
Residential Service ManagerFull-timeImmediate StartBased on the beautiful Sunshine CoastSmall Aged Care FacilityGenerous base plus super plus salary packagingNFP"Join a fantastic team and help enab...
19 days ago
- plus car allowance
Quality & Clinical Education Support ManagerBased in the South Western Slopes of NSW - Young, Cootamundra, Parkes and Harden - travelling to each location weeklyImmediate startFull-time hours available, but open to PT/4 days per weekSuited to a Level 5 RN or higher with mana...
19 days ago
- AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum
Registered Nurse Leeton, NSW (Riverina area)Permanent role - 30 hours per weekAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 60 beds"Come and live in the Riverina region of NSW" Thi...
19 days ago
- New South Wales
Registered Nurse Harden, NSW Permanent roleAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 100 beds"Come and live in the Hilltops region of NSW" Consider relocating to this rural com...
6 days ago
Registered NurseCootamundra, NSWPermanent role / Full timeAssistance with relocation costs, for the right candidateAged Care Facility with under 60 bedsACFI specialistPurpose of Position To attend to the care needs of residents in accord...
12 days ago
- plus super, plus car/laptop/phone
Occupational Therapist / Sales AgentBased in Newcastle, NSWImmediate StartAttractive salary plus super + van + mobile phone + laptopGenerous Incentive Program availablePermanent, full-time opportunityThis well established and rapidly growing healthcare...