About the company
About the opportunity
The Director of Drug Development is responsible for the planning, initiation and management of pre-clinical and clinical projects, as well as managing projects within Chemical Manufacturing and Control (CMC).
Through strategic project management, the Director of Drug Development will assist the executive leadership in prioritising resources to align with the overall Drug Development Plans for each proposed indication within the company's medical portfolio.
- Partner with the executive leadership to work around project strategy, planning and execution including designing and writing Drug Development Plans
- Create study protocols and other trial documentation
- Write and Review Clinical Study Reports and/or manuscripts
- Work with external project leaders, third-party vendor functional heads and other stakeholders to ensure successful completion of pre-clinical and clinical projects on schedule and within budget
- Facilitate project team meetings
- Provide operational oversight for all aspects of the Drug Development Plans in your portfolio
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher degree in Science, medical or health-science related field (minimum level 9 Australian Qualifications Framework)
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a clinical research organisation and/or Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical company setting facilitating drug development and management
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong medical writing skills
- Preference; Neuroscience drug development experience
How to Apply
Click apply or contact:
Christine Bristol on +61 2 8877 8766 or Joanna Murphy on +61 8877 8718 for a confidential discussion.
( SK927795A )
15 days ago
- Macquarie Park
About the company A bio-pharmaceutical company engaged in the research, development, manufacture and supply of medicines that aim to make a real difference to the lives of AustraliansAbout the opportunity The Clinical Project Manager will lead the local study teams to deliver committed components of clinical studies according to agreed resources, budget ...
28 days ago
About the CompanyOur client is a full-service clinical contract research organisation (CRO), who cover phases I-IV across biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. This company works within all major therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. This company...
28 days ago
About the Company Our client is a full-service clinical contract research organisation (CRO), who cover phases I-IV across biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. This company covers all major therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective.