Call Courtney Roche 02 8877 8701. Email CV to email@example.com
Reason for vacancy:
Multidisciplinary health precinct requires an experienced dentist to partner with and grow an attached dental clinic.
Established medical precinct is looking for a dentist to open their dental clinic. Currently made up of a team of over 10 GPs, allied health, radiology, pharmacy, and support staff. Every member of the team is dedicated to ensuring everyone has access to on-demand and affordable healthcare.
- 40% of billings
- Market-leading sign-on incentives
- Free on-site parking
- Two-chair clinic with one established senior Dentist
- Dental Assistant and administration team on-site to support and assist you - additional support where needed
- Brand new facilities with cutting edge technologies - autonomy around the ordering of equipment and stock
- 1 full-time established dentist who was booked out within their first month
- Full time position - clinic open extended hours offering flexibility around roster
- Experienced and supportive Practice Manager that focuses on patient engagement and retention
Why choose us:
- Large-scale super clinic with efficient, ongoing referral stream
- We are focused on engaging local established Health Professionals
- Marketing specialist dedicated to promoting your practice and assisting with patient development
- Operational support - stay focused on your clinical practice
HPG are representing Dental positions in the Moreton Bay region, and surrounding suburbs. If you are seeking a Dental position in Queensland, New South Wales or Victoria, you can follow the link to our website and see the roles we have available: https://www.hpgconnect.com/jobs/general-practice
20 days ago
- Williams Landing
- 40% of billings + sign-on incentive
Call Courtney Roche 02 8877 8701. Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgReason for vacancy:Multidisciplinary health precinct requires an experienced dentist to partner with and grow an attached dental clinic.Over...