Reason for vacancy:
Multidisciplinary health precinct requires an experienced dentist to partner with and grow an attached dental clinic.
Established medical precinct is looking for a dentist to open their dental clinic. Currently made up of a team of over 10 GPs, allied health, radiology, pharmacy, and support staff. Every member of the team is dedicated to ensuring everyone has access to on-demand and affordable healthcare.
- 40% of billings
- Market-leading sign-on incentives
- Free on-site parking
- Two-chair clinic with one established senior Dentist
- Dental Assistant and administration team on-site to support and assist you - additional support where needed
- Brand new facilities with cutting edge technologies - autonomy around the ordering of equipment and stock
- 1 full-time established dentist who was booked out within their first month
- Full time position - clinic open extended hours offering flexibility around roster
- Experienced and supportive Practice Manager that focuses on patient engagement and retention
Why choose us:
- Large-scale super clinic with efficient, ongoing referral stream
- We are focused on engaging local established Health Professionals
- Marketing specialist dedicated to promoting your practice and assisting with patient development
- Operational support - stay focused on your clinical practice
HPG are representing Dental positions in the Moreton Bay region, and surrounding suburbs. If you are seeking a Dental position in Queensland, New South Wales or Victoria, you can follow the link to our website and see the roles we have available: https://www.hpgconnect.com/jobs/general-practice
about 1 hour ago
- 40% of billings + sign on incentive
Call Courtney Roche 02 8877 8701. Email CV to email@example.comReason for vacancy:Multidisciplinary health precinct requires an experienced dentist to partner with and grow an attached dental clinic.
13 days ago
- AU$250000 - AU$300000 per annum
Call Courtney Roche on 0288778701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Reason for Vacancy:Current Dentists are booked out a minimum of 2 days in advance and not taking on new patients. We are seeking a Dentist who is looking to establish themselves in a highly efficient and supportive team.Highlights:40% of billings - averag...
12 days ago
- AU$55 - AU$60 per hour + Superannuation
About the companyThe Medical Devices Surveillance Branch of the TGA monitors and evaluates the performance of medical devices, including in vitro diagnostic tests, after they have been included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods to ensure they continue to meet an appropriate level of quality, safety, and performance. This role sit...