- 40% of billings
- Market-leading sign-on incentives
- Free on-site parking
- Seeking a founding Dentist who will be fundamental in the growing success of the dental clinic
- Dental Assistant and administration team on-site to support and assist you - additional support where needed
- Brand new facilities with cutting edge technologies - autonomy around the ordering of equipment and stock
- Full time position - clinic open extended hours offering flexibility around roster
- March 2022 start date
- Experienced and supportive Practice Manager that focuses on patient engagement and retention
Reason for vacancy:
Multidisciplinary health precinct requires an experienced dentist to partner with and grow an attached dental clinic. A brand new Superclinic will open its Dental clinic in March 2022.
Established medical precinct is looking for a dentist to open their dental clinic. Currently made up of a team of over 10 GPs, allied health, radiology, pharmacy, and support staff. Every member of the team is dedicated to ensuring everyone has access to on-demand and affordable healthcare. This practice is located in the busy retail area of Caroline Springs (3023) - a suburb currently experiencing rapid residential growth.
Why choose us:
- Large-scale super clinic with efficient, ongoing referral stream
- We are focused on engaging local established Health Professionals
- Marketing specialist dedicated to promoting your practice and assisting with patient development
- Operational support - stay focused on your clinical practice
Call Courtney Roche 02 8877 8701. Email CV to email@example.com
HPG are representing Dental positions in Melbourne, and surrounding suburbs. If you are seeking a Dental position in Queensland, New South Wales or Victoria, you can follow the link to our website and see the roles we have available: https://www.hpgconnect.com/jobs/dental
about 24 hours ago
- North Lakes
- 40% billings + sign-on incentive
Call Courtney Roche 02 8877 8701. Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Reason for vacancy: Multidisciplinary health precinct requires an experienced dentist to partner with and grow an attached dental clinic.
2 months ago
- New South Wales
- 40% billings + retainer
BenefitsStrong commercial offering - 40% of billings + sign-on bnousVacancy exists to meet patient demand - clinic is expanding to make the second chair available for a full-time DentistExpanding group of clinics- reputable & dominant name in healthBrand new facilities with cutting edge technologiesMark...