- Work for a global pharmaceutical company with immediate start
- Located in Sydney CBD, close to public transport links
- Paying between $30 -$35 per hour, ongoing temporary assignment
About the company
Our client, a well renowned global pharmaceutical company, a recognisable brand in the industry and is seeking a Customer Service Representative professional to join their dynamic and passionate Operations team.
About the opportunity
Working as part of a customer service team processing pharmaceutical orders on SAP, you will join an established team of 6 Customer Service Representatives, in a friendly and cohesive environment. With low call volume, you will predominantly communicate via emails with manufacturing and 3PLs. You will be required to also use Excel on a daily basis.
Your daily duties would include:
- Fulfil orders using SAP
- Achieve service level targets whilst ensuring the timely delivery
- Run daily reports utilising excel and SAP functions
- Prepare credits and returns
- Maintaining relationships with customers, and communicating with logistics
Skills and Experience
- SAP experience and knowledge is required
- Excel skilled
- Strong communication skills
- Pharmaceutical, medical device or FMCG customer service experience
- Computer literate with experience with ERP systems
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Ability to multi task and manage workload
Low turn over of staff reflects it inclusive and friendly team environment. Supportive management style.
How to Apply
Click apply and your application will be reviewed by Rebecca Lloyd, Recruitment Consultant.
4 days ago
- New South Wales
- AU$32.00 - AU$33 per hour
BenefitsGlobal pharmaceutical organisation with a reputable brandPatient focused team and vibrant cultureCBD location - close to transport links6 month contract with possible extension About the companyOur client, a well renowned global pharmaceutical company and a recognisable brand in the i...