- Immediate start for an ongoing temporary assignment with potential to go permanent
- Well established Medical Device organisation
- Macquarie Park close to transport links
- Cohesive team environment & modern offices
- Must have customer service experience and using SAP - Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or FMCG industry essential
A global leader in the Medical Device industry, this organisation delivers excellence in product innovation to provide products that improve and save lives. A team of committed customer service representatives that work collaboratively in a vibrant and supportive team environment that boasts good company culture and high retention rate.
Joining an established team of Customer Service Representatives, you will be at the forefront of providing excellent customer service to healthcare professionals to ensure medical products are delivered to hospitals in a timely manner. You will report into a highly knowledgeable Customer Service Manager who is supportive, engaging and will help develop you professionally.
- Process customer orders using SAP
- Respond to customer enquiries via phone and email from health care professionals and assist with queries
- Providing customers with ETA's, proof of delivery, pricing and product enquiries
- Maintain and build relationships with customers
- Work cross functionally with teams when required
- Handle credits and returns
Skills And Experience
- Must have SAP experience
- Customer Service experience with tangible goods essential - Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or FMCG
- Computer literate and good communication
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to process orders in a timely manner
- Proactive and high attention to detail
How To Apply
Click apply and your application will be reviewed by Rebecca Lloyd, Recruitment Consultant.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
12 days ago
- New South Wales
- AU$30.00 - AU$35.00 per hour
BenefitsWork for a global pharmaceutical company with immediate start Located in Sydney CBD, close to public transport links Paying between $30 -$35 per hour, ongoing temporary assignment About the companyOur client, a well renowned global pharmaceutical company, a recognisable brand in the industry a...
3 days ago
- New South Wales
- AU$32.00 - AU$33 per hour
BenefitsGlobal pharmaceutical organisation with a reputable brandPatient focused team and vibrant cultureCBD location - close to transport links6 month contract with possible extension About the companyOur client, a well renowned global pharmaceutical company and a recognisable brand in the industry ...