- Immediate start for an ongoing temporary assignment with potential to go permanent
- Well established Medical Device organisation
- Macquarie Park close to transport links
- Cohesive team environment & modern offices
- Must have customer service experience and using SAP - Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or FMCG industry essential
A global leader in the Medical Device industry, this organisation delivers excellence in product innovation to provide products that improve and save lives. A team of committed customer service representatives that work collaboratively in a vibrant and supportive team environment that boasts good company culture and high retention rate.
Joining an established team of Customer Service Representatives, you will be at the forefront of providing excellent customer service to healthcare professionals to ensure medical products are delivered to hospitals in a timely manner. You will report into a highly knowledgeable Customer Service Manager who is supportive, engaging and will help develop you professionally.
- Process customer orders using SAP
- Respond to customer enquiries via phone and email from health care professionals and assist with queries
- Providing customers with ETA's, proof of delivery, pricing and product enquiries
- Maintain and build relationships with customers
- Work cross functionally with teams when required
- Handle credits and returns
Skills And Experience
- Must have SAP experience
- Customer Service experience with tangible goods essential - Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or FMCG
- Computer literate and good communication
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to process orders in a timely manner
- Proactive and high attention to detail
How To Apply
Click apply and your application will be reviewed by Rebecca Lloyd, Recruitment Consultant.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
2 days ago
- New South Wales
BenefitsAward winning employer of choice and global Pharmaceutical organisationLong term temporary to permanent opportunity - starting in January 2021Supportive working environment, cohesive and hardworking teamOn site car parking availableEmployee recognition programmeOngoing training and development ...
2 days ago
- New South Wales
BenefitsGlobal pharmaceutical organisation with a reputable brandPatient focused team and vibrant cultureCBD location - close to transport linksOngoing contract About the companyOur client, a well renowned global pharmaceutical company and a recognisable brand in the industry is seeking a Customer Se...
7 days ago
- North Shore
- AU$64000 - AU$68000 per annum + super + 10% bonus
Benefits:Work with a Global Brand and leader in their fieldAn immediate start for the right personHighly supportive environmentAttractive salary package, bonus and benefits Short walk from public transport CultureA reputation in the market for being supportive and coll...