- Be a part of a global medical device organisation
- Ongoing Contract
- $30 per hour
- 10am-6pm working hours
About the company
Work for a global medical device company operating across advanced devices for medical professionals across the globe. Our client, located in Murarrie, 4172, looks to provide effective treatments quickly and economically to provide the best level of service possible enhancing the quality of life to patients all over the world.
About the opportunity
Become an integral piece of a strong, motivated and driven team. Provide support to a market leading range of innovative medical devices & consumables to medical professionals. Ability to problem solve and work cohesively with hospitals and sales representatives. Be genuinely committed to patient and customer satisfaction and you will grow and advance your career.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service
- Order fulfillment using SAP
- Manage and process large amounts of data
- Support field personnel
- Ensure issues are resolved quickly and expertly, and escalated when required
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Customer Service in a Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or FMCG organisation
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Excel experience is highly desirable
- Data consolidation and analysis skills
Fantastic team leadership, with low turnover in staff. Team is engaging and hard working - great team and organisation to be a part of.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Kate Toohill, Sourcing Consultant on 02 8877 8735 for a confidential discussion.
about 1 month ago
- Chipping Norton, New South Wales
- Up to AU$55000 per annum + Super
BenefitsEmployee recognition programTraining and development providedGreat working environment and culturePermanent and secure roleAbout the company You will be joining a global optical lens manufacturing company, situated in Chipping Norton, 2170. An innovative and forwarded thinking culture, the com...
28 days ago
- Macquarie Park, New South Wales
- AU$56500 - AU$58000 per annum + Salary increase post probation
Benefits Permanent and secure role - Interviewing nowOnsite gym, free breakfast, social eventsMacquarie Park Location 2113 with parking onsiteOpen to graduates or call centre experienceAbout the company This well renowned global organisation provides medical support to remot...