Creative Manager - Design & Videography
- Make an impact in Australian healthcare
- Work with a full Apple Suite
We are looking for an experienced and proficient film and video editor to help us create interesting healthcare-related social content that stands out.
This will be someone who can work in our Sydney CBD office, within our marketing team using the latest Apple Mac suite and Adobe software.
The ideal partner for our team will have extensive experience in After Effects and Premier Pro, be creatively immersed in the latest social trends, have an understanding of healthcare and who can work efficiently with a willing and 'can-do' attitude.
To be short-listed applicants MUST provide a portfolio with healthcare-related examples.
Bachelor's degree, specialising in multi-media and graphic design.
Excellent and proven skills in Adobe After Effects.
Excellent and proven skills in Premier Pro.
High level of creative talent.
An understanding of medical and healthcare terminology.
The ability to communicate complex medical concepts into video stories.
The ability to work autonomously on video editing projects, upon taking a brief.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take a brief to grasp production team's needs and specifications and work on offline editing (ie. receive a brief and put a rough cut together without guidance) and online editing
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes' value and contribution to continuity of campaign message relevant to healthcare
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video - Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts sequence of the video
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency
Modern working environment with WFH options
Opportunity to work on a diverse range of healthcare-related projects
$70,000 - $80,000 base salary plus super.
How to apply
Email your CV and portfolio to Hayley Webb, firstname.lastname@example.org, before Wednesday 10th February 2021.
Your portfolio MUST include healthcare-related projects.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into; biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific, medical and medical technology companies; aged care providers, public and private hospitals, health insurance funds, diagnostic and imaging facilities, government departments and charities/NFP organisations.
27 days ago
- AU$135000 - AU$150000 per annum + super & numerous perks!
The Benefits:Newly created Account Director roleWell reputed, multi-award winning leaderLeaders in Healthcare Education campaignsFull ownership of varied projectsCreative & dynamic work cultureProgression opportunitiesEnviable client portfolioCentrally located, attractive salary, career progressio...