- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Large CRO working with various Sponsors
- Large focus on Oncology and Autoimmune disease research
- Attractive salary package plus car allowance
- Flexible Working arrangements - Home / Office based
About the company
- Working for a Global full service CRO on global delivery, scientific leadership, and various therapeutic specialities to deliver and create world-class solutions in healthcare. With a strong focus on quality and efficient delivery of every phase of research clinical trials. Supporting various clients across pharmaceuticals, medical devices and diagnostic research and development through all trial phases as well as registration and post-marketing trials.
About the opportunity
- The CRA is responsible for the preparation, initiation, monitoring and closure of an agreed number of centres in clinical studies according to Procedural Documents, international guidelines such as ICH and GCP as well as relevant local regulations. Deliver according to the commitment in the individual trials.
- Ensures time-lines are met from start up to closeout
- 30-60% non-local, national travel
- Monitoring sites and completing reports timely
- Maintaining clear lines of communication with sites
- Provides protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Manages site performance and collaborates to complete regulatory submissions & recruitment plans
Skills & Experience
- Must have Australian independent monitoring experience of at least 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of international guidelines ICH/GCP, basic knowledge of GMP/GDP
- Preferred experience in monitoring Oncology or Autoimmune disease studies
- Reasonable understanding of Clinical Study Management including monitoring, study drug handling and data management
- Australian working rights
How to Apply
- Click apply or contact Chanelle Wilson, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8772 or at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
about 1 month ago
BenefitsWorking directly with sponsorHome based roleWork with a close knit teamSupportive management focused on career development and progression About the companyThis company is an innovative, medium-sized global CRO currently based in over 50 countries. They are well known for their great working culture an...
27 days ago
- AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + Attractive Benefits!
BenefitsExcellent training and development opportunitiesLarge CRO working with various Sponsors on FSP modelsLarge focus on Oncology research Attractive salary package plus other benefits About the companyWorking for a Global CRO with a strong focus and dedication to advancing healthcare in mo...
20 days ago
About the Company Our client is a full-service clinical contract research organisation (CRO), who cover phases I-IV across biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. This company covers all major therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective.
20 days ago
About the CompanyOur client is a full-service clinical contract research organisation (CRO), who cover phases I-IV across biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. This company works within all major therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. This company...